loveoflilybabe

Sep 21, 2019
Guys I remember a scene of lily with Elliot (after the buttplug scene with Lola) but I can't find it in Gallery. I lost the save file and used 1.1 save for the gallery access. Do we need 1.3 save? If anyone got please post it.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Guys I remember a scene of lily with Elliot (after the buttplug scene with Lola) but I can't find it in Gallery. I lost the save file and used 1.1 save for the gallery access. Do we need 1.3 save? If anyone got please post it.
the gallery does not cover v1.2 and v1.3 ... yet. v1.1 save should be good to start with - no need to start with end of v1.2 save.

and 172 others

Jan 21, 2019
Is there a Fan Art page for LoTV? I searched and looked back like 15-20 pages to see if i could find anything but came up empty. I have found a lot of really good pictures for some of my other fav games but not much for Lily.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Somebody can please post android save where lily goes to west part for shopping after chat with Alfred.

Hancock

Jul 24, 2018
Question by Hotel service
Lola asked me to bring clothes from his apartment when taking clothes The hotel is closed any solution?

P&P

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Question by Hotel service
Lola asked me to bring clothes from his apartment when taking clothes The hotel is closed any solution?
Looks like you spent 25% stamina somewhere, somehow. Can you please tell me what did you do that day? Also check on the calendar (find it in the house) and let me know what day it was.

Elemo

Sep 15, 2019
After the first time that lily went for the new job(after she wore what her friend said) i went to to bookstore....
But the next day i should go to that woman house and clean her house again and then lily will meet that young guy again in that elevator...again again sorry for very bad english:cry:but...what should i do with this bug?(Android version)
Can someone give me the save for the day after first job meeting?(android):cry::rolleyes:

Hancock

Jul 24, 2018
Looks like you spent 25% stamina somewhere, somehow. Can you please tell me what did you do that day? Also check on the calendar (find it in the house) and let me know what day it was.
Saturday
There is a bill payment event

Hancock

Jul 24, 2018
After the first time that lily went for the new job(after she wore what her friend said) i went to to bookstore....
But the next day i should go to that woman house and clean her house again and then lily will meet that young guy again in that elevator...again again sorry for very bad english:cry:but...what should i do with this bug?(Android version)
Can someone give me the save for the day after first job meeting?(android):cry::rolleyes:
You seem to skip the dialogue quickly in the elevator around quietly pressing

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes