SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
If i remember correct,there used to be an Anal Scene with fred in his bedroom,is it in the GamePlay now??

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I was wondering that as well. It's not in the recollection room for sure.
recollection room only covers scenes up v1.1 (so far). That Fred scene (spoon anal in Fred's bed) is in v1.2 so it's not in the recollection room yet. Hope they will post an updated version with V1.2 and v1.3 scenes in recollection room.

logdog

Jun 10, 2019
I wondered for themselves and question developers after as Lily resigns from cafes it Rick offers suck the cock and then she agrees then he says let fuck she says there is no on the evening she goes on massage with down And there Fucks with masseur me interestingly why cannot be was do that would Rick its fucked and then they had a fight?

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
I wondered for themselves and question developers after as Lily resigns from cafes it Rick offers suck the cock and then she agrees then he says let fuck she says there is no on the evening she goes on massage with down And there Fucks with masseur me interestingly why cannot be was do that would Rick its fucked and then they had a fight?
This is actually one of the key scenes in the game! If Lily gave it to him, she'd just be a whore.Fuck a small-time merchant? No, she deserves better. She chooses who she wants to fuck and who is not and this is her main feature. But Rick will still be in the game, I'm sure, so don't worry!;)

Reactions: logdog

SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
recollection room only covers scenes up v1.1 (so far). That Fred scene (spoon anal in Fred's bed) is in v1.2 so it's not in the recollection room yet. Hope they will post an updated version with V1.2 and v1.3 scenes in recollection room.
Can we have a save before that Scene??

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Somebody please post android save for West part as I'm still stuck with a Bug. Where after the mini football event... Just the wording about the taxi repeats and then the screen goes blank after that.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

V.1.4 Progress - Nick's Dream

Ok, I think that even if I tried explaining what Nick's dream is about I couldn't do it right because there is so much that his subconscious has projected there. Of course, it's the night after Lily and Nick had left the tavern to go back to their cabin. The scene is basically made up of two scenes, or one, depending on you previous choices. Almost all the renders are done as well as three animations that are ready and are only waiting to be rendered.

Thank you all for your support, I will soon let you know about the next scene, and details of which are already agreed upon.

Cheers.

evan63

Oct 20, 2018
liy.png

Im stuck, when i try to interact with the TV i get bodyblocked by the NPC and i can't do anything in the game, literally have to restart it. Can't keep going in the day either because Lily is not tired enough. I can't continue the story because of that.

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
View attachment 421577

Im stuck, when i try to interact with the TV i get bodyblocked by the NPC and i can't do anything in the game, literally have to restart it. Can't keep going in the day either because Lily is not tired enough. I can't continue the story because of that.
Yes, I agree. You guys need to do something about this. Since version 1.1 this problem has not disappeared and appears in different places:sick:

Jansen

May 8, 2017

V.1.4 Progress - Nick's Dream

Ok, I think that even if I tried explaining what Nick's dream is about I couldn't do it right because there is so much that his subconscious has projected there. Of course, it's the night after Lily and Nick had left the tavern to go back to their cabin. The scene is basically made up of two scenes, or one, depending on you previous choices. Almost all the renders are done as well as three animations that are ready and are only waiting to be rendered.

Thank you all for your support, I will soon let you know about the next scene, and details of which are already agreed upon.

Cheers.
Oh i hope its something like the Father-in-law birthday party..

Reactions: Pogo123
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes