Jimlad

Jul 10, 2019
Hi Guys, i cant save the game i can load previous saves but cant make new saves. Just wondering if this is a common fault i can fix ?Many Thanks

$Natalia$

Jul 19, 2017
the visuals are very good and the story is good too but the progress is very slow, but still I love this game

reviens

Nov 16, 2018
Hey guys,

After the Maid job at Castor where you steal the project in hotel room at Elliot's laptop, when I get back to Castor Lola told "Get back tomorrow" but I can't leave Castor. It says; "Next scene will be added ASAP" but I did not finish other quests. Is this where the game ends in V1.3? If it's not how can I get hell out of here?

P&P

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Hey guys,

After the Maid job at Castor where you steal the project in hotel room at Elliot's laptop, when I get back to Castor Lola told "Get back tomorrow" but I can't leave Castor. It says; "Next scene will be added ASAP" but I did not finish other quests. Is this where the game ends in V1.3? If it's not how can I get hell out of here?
No. That was the ending of one route. However, recently we've merged every version of Lily and release the patch (Lossless 2.28 Gb Version V.1.3 and changes) on October 1st on our Patreon page.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

V.1.4 Progress - The Lake.

Ok people, Nick's dream scene is now complete, and it has been fully implemented, and all I can say about it is just WOW!
As I mentioned before, a lot of things happen in Nick's dream, but I wish to add that the scene is not only about Nick dreaming. There are some small things that also play a part in Lily's and Nick's reality as well. But I really don't see a way to say anything more without spoiling the entire scene. You'll see what I mean once you've played it...

Now, a couple of words about the Lake scene.
As you can guess from the CG above it is about the scene where Lily, John and Nick go to a nearby lake. Now, just as Nick's dream, which will be presented fully or partly, this scene depends on the past choices and the choices you will get during the gameplay.
For now, we have completed 28 renders of this scene and we expect to have it fully completed in a few days when we will come back to you with a new V.1.4 Progress report.

As always, thank you for you support, it means a lot to us.

Talk to you soon.
Cheers.

reviens

Nov 16, 2018
No. That was the ending of one route. However, recently we've merged every version of Lily and release the patch (Lossless 2.28 Gb Version V.1.3 and changes) on October 1st on our Patreon page.
So Can't I go out unless I have that patch?

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hello fellow Lily friends.
Does anybody know what kind of changes the "LossLess 2.28GB V1.3" patch have?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes