penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Can somebody please post the android save because I'm stuck at lily getting to the west part. So for a next event I can't go there. I only need that save nothing else.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I dont think these were added to the gallery
Only scenes up to and including v1.1 are in the gallery. v1.2 and v1.3 scenes are not included in the gallery - yet...

So that means all Marcel (painter) scenes are in the gallery (since there are no painter scenes in v1.2 or v1.3)

Last edited:
Reactions: patrickB

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Hi! You must be new here. That is how it is, once a decade we come back here for a new update!
So P and P mention a while back that they would want to get the release cycle down to about 2 months. That would put the v1.4 release within 2 weeks from now (depending on if you count the compressed version from 9/30 as a separate release or not - if so then we are the about 4 weeks away).

But we are still waiting for the word from P and P on that...

logdog

Jun 10, 2019
Hi! You must be new here. That is how it is, once a decade we come back here for a new update!
deal not in is newcomer I or not the crux of the Pro the that in Anna there constantly as something dvizhukha will write this will write the constantly holds people in rate just

• Angry
Reactions: Pogo123

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
People have few subscribers, so in addition to the game they still need to work to survive. Instead of asking stupid questions here, sign up for one dollar and ask anything you're interested in. They always answer.:whistle: Thus, you will support the development of this game as much as possible for you.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
People have few subscribers, so in addition to the game they still need to work to survive. Instead of asking stupid questions here, sign up for one dollar and ask anything you're interested in. They always answer.:whistle: Thus, you will support the development of this game as much as possible for you.
100% agree with you. See, : their subscription base is eroding steadily which makes things worse month by month. So yeah, everyone can't afford to pay a lot every month, but every one should be able to contribute $1/month at least. If every one did that, it would help them and we would get more updates.

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
Yes Yes Yes! But we the know that none of you not paid, and simply whines about how, that once, somewhere heard. With your position, you do not have the right to demand something or criticize because you have not contributed a penny to these guys. Everyone can have an unexpected situation. You probably write the same thing and under the game ICSTOR about the fact that he was gone and there is no update, although you do not have anything to do with it and should just be silent and wait when you will be given a free game.:LOL:

Reactions: Gr8Dumper
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes