Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I have to ask now: Is is better to let Lily submit to Fred or Fred submit to Lily? :unsure:

Why I ask? Because I kind of like Lily taking the dominant part instead being submissive.
i normally like both ways. But in Lily’s case we get used to her dominant relationship so much it’s like the many doggy scenes she has with Fred: it geta repetitive and therefore a bit boring. I LOVE lily and I like Fred, but a bit fresh and new stuff would be hot and appreciated and if it’s just for 2 or 3 scenes.

and yes i would love to see more /different poses with Fred. Like maybe standing sex,cowgirl, missionar, lap dance/face off, the lazy man (which imo fits Fred perfectly), the shoulderholder/the anvil

and isn’t it kind of interesting that lily has a dominant part with (just) Fred but most scenes are doggy which means the guy has controls and not the girl? I would expect many doggy scenes with a very dominant man.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
But I got a small question about her dom/sub thing:
Will Lily be the sub with her boss at Castor at some point? If I remember correct, the painter (Marcel? :unsure: ) painted a picture of her (with small tweaks so no one will see it's her) and there she is restrained on chains, and Lily so it in the Bosses office .

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123

Crow1joy

Aug 31, 2019
I think there’s too much Fred in the game, I think P and P should tell new stories with lily and other characters!

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Is their a renpy port in the works at all, similar to what Anna/Elena got? I would kill for one.

rpgmaker can be a fine engine for adult games if you want to actually design your game with it in mind and make an effort to properly utilize it's features, but sadly this game doesn't do that much if at all. Replaying it is just a chore to be honest.

Reactions: timpo

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Like starting to spend the night with Fred in his bed (as an option) for instance or something more than they have been doing so far...
The Fred/Lily relationship have to be take to the next level...
Next level relationship.. mmh, I'm not sure about it. Isn't Lily's cheating part what makes her "relationship" with Fred interesting? She cheats on her husband (whatever his name was again), because she is sexual unsatisfied and Fred is capable of willing this cap. Therefor, I see their relationship as a casual "friend with benefit". So, I'm not sure if they should become a couple in secret. Why not an open marriage were she stays with her husband (was his name Nick?), who knows that she fucks his dad too? :unsure:

and isn’t it kind of interesting that lily has a dominant part with (just) Fred but most scenes are doggy which means the guy has controls and not the girl? I would expect many doggy scenes with a very dominant man.
I think this is due to P & P's laziness. :LOL: Well, domination doesn't always need to be "being in charge/control", maybe she likes being pound hard and the best way getting it is the doggy position. However, yeah more different positions would be nice.

tips please to avoid bugs in compressed version.
You should be grateful that people take their personal time (and hoster space) to provide a compressed version, otherwise you could do it yourself.
Is their a renpy port in the works at all, similar to what Anna/Elena got? I would kill for one.
Start doing one, if you want a Ren'Py remake.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Next level relationship.. mmh, I'm not sure about it. Isn't Lily's cheating part what makes her "relationship" with Fred interesting? She cheats on her husband (whatever his name was again), because she is sexual unsatisfied and Fred is capable of willing this cap. Therefor, I see their relationship as a casual "friend with benefit". So, I'm not sure if they should become a couple in secret. Why not an open marriage were she stays with her husband (was his name Nick?), who knows that she fucks his dad too? :unsure:

I think this is due to P & P's laziness. :LOL: Well, domination doesn't always need to be "being in charge/control", maybe she likes being pound hard and the best way getting it is the doggy position. However, yeah more different positions would be nice.

You should be grateful that people take their personal time (and hoster space) to provide a compressed version, otherwise you could do it yourself.

Yeah I meant Lily/Fred relationship more broadly than a traditional BF/GF thing. I think they've been at it now since like v0.1 or so, with steadily more "advanced" and frequent sex. But it's kind of at a point at: where do the Lily/Fred "thing" go next? I mean more plain sex is probably not enough (i.e. they already have regular and anal sex so...). Next level "relationship"/"thing" the way I thought about it could be things like:
- Lily moves up stairs when Nick is not home - why pretend anymore? She needs Fred to get satisfied so let's stop pretending - dildos does not cut it anymore - it's the (reluctant?) friends with benefits path
- or Fred starts to explore the whoring angle - remember Fred whored her out to their neighbor (Nathan) for cash - like a pimp/whore "relationship"
- or Fred just sharing her with his friends for free - not a big fan of that though but it opens up for gang bangs, DPs etc
- or they actually do get serious in a sort of "romantic" relationship forged by the same sexual needs (frustration) and sex drive... this is probably a game ending path
- or she gets pregnant (Fred as farther)
- or ....

I just feel something new needs to happen with Lily and Fred

Last edited:
Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I think there’s too much Fred in the game, I think P and P should tell new stories with lily and other characters!
Maybe but he has been essential for her corruption development so he has certainly had a purpose so far.
The question is: where does it (Fred/Lily thing) go from here?
And remember Fred was voted the most popular character (Lily was not in the poll) by the patrons so... The vote was not even close: Fred got twice as many votes as the next character so... now we get more of Fred...

Last edited:
Reactions: patrickB

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I also hope it is not just the same old, same old sex (they have had a quite a lot of varied sex already) but that they take it to the next level. Like starting to spend the night with Fred in his bed (as an option) for instance or something more than they have been doing so far...
The Fred/Lily relationship have to be take to the next level...
Yeah, it could be fun. She (#UsThePlayerChooseOptional) sleeps with Fred instead of Nick. But she needs to come up with something to not make Nick suspicious, like tell him that she is ill and Fred said that she can use his bed (witch is comfy only when he is in it with her:LOL: ) while he sleeps in the "extra/back" room where he got the mirror window into the bathroom.
Maybe something like that. :unsure:

Reactions: Pogo123

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Yeah, it could be fun. She (#UsThePlayerChooseOptional) sleeps with Fred instead of Nick. But she needs to come up with something to not make Nick suspicious, like tell him that she is ill and Fred said that she can use his bed (witch is comfy only when he is in it with her:LOL: ) while he sleeps in the "extra/back" room where he got the mirror window into the bathroom.
Maybe something like that. :unsure:
Great idea but sick only works for while. I was thinking Lily complains that Nick snores so that she needs to sleep "up stairs"more permanently => there is an extra bed (or roll one in) in Fred's room so they agree she can sleep there => that bed will never be used :LOL: this is like NTR^2

Last edited:

timpo

Apr 20, 2019
Sorry to say it but we are talking about prostitution,
there is nothing else in her mind anymore, exept
to get more money or free facilities to use .

And she does all that ,because she want to have a house for
her and the "beloved" husband.

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Sorry to say it but we are talking about prostitution,
there is nothing else in her mind anymore, exept
to get more money or free facilities to use .

And she does all that ,because she want to have a house for
her and the "beloved" husband.

:cry::cry::cry::cry:
True IF you play the absolutely most corrupt path (agreeing to the most corrupt offers) BUT you do not have to do that! You can more or less reject everyone you do not what her to get it together with and choose to only sleep with certain people (not for money - like Mike for instance). Your choice! there are some choice you have to do though to advance the story but it does not force her to sleep with all (far from). You can void sleeping with Mike, Luke, the painter, for instance without penalty to the story line. Lastly, of course, you could play the complete "good" wife path and reject everyone except Nick all together.

Last edited:
Reactions: Latex224 and timpo

timpo

Apr 20, 2019
so there are 3 paths ,good ,midlee ,and BAD

it's like a bowl of ice cream ,
good path you smell it and go away,
middle you eat just a spoon ,
BAD path you eat it all, like me doing that all the time
and then feel sorry for that

Maybe i will start it again ...
but i will do the same mistake again and for sure
i will want more ...
(and a lot of lesbian with Nikole Lola and MrsClarson )
and some good threesome F/F/M

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Great idea but sick only works for while. I was thinking Lily complains that Nick snores so that she needs to sleep "up stairs"more permanently => there is an extra bed (or roll one in) in Fred's room so they agree she can sleep there => that bed will never be used :LOL: this is like NTR^2
Yeah that can work (y)
She can start with the illness thing and after let's say 3 to 5 (nights/times) if you choose to sleep with Fred she can then tell Nick it's because of his snoring and she was a bit scared to tell him at the beginning.:love::p:LOL:
I also hope if that's not the case for P&P that they at least have her (only if you choose to) to wear the stockings outfit again and plays with Fred (or others) just like she is doing.
(I just loved the last scene with Fred when they were lying in bed and she read the document and he just rubbed is "freddie" in between her ass chicks/legs and then suddenly he was inside of her and told her that she shouldn't had make that sudden move.) BUT DAMN she was SEXY in that outfit.:love:
PS: And those scenes when he(Nick) comes home and hear sounds and when he is looking for her and enter Fred's room to ask if he has seen her is also very nice scenes. (my favorites)

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Yeah that can work (y)
She can start with the illness thing and after let's say 3 to 5 (nights/times) if you choose to sleep with Fred she can then tell Nick it's because of his snoring and she was a bit scared to tell him at the beginning.:love::p:LOL:
I also hope if that's not the case for P&P that they at least have her (only if you choose to) to wear the stockings outfit again and plays with Fred (or others) just like she is doing.
(I just loved the last scene with Fred when they were lying in bed and she read the document and he just rubbed is "freddie" in between her ass chicks/legs and then suddenly he was inside of her and told her that she shouldn't had make that sudden move.) BUT DAMN she was SEXY in that outfit.:love:
PS: And those scenes when he(Nick) comes home and hear sounds and when he is looking for her and enter Fred's room to ask if he has seen her is also very nice scenes. (my favorites)
Those are some of my favorite scenes as well (there are many more favorites hehe).

We'll see what P and P comes up with...

Reactions: Latex224

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
so there are 3 paths ,good ,midlee ,and BAD

it's like a bowl of ice cream ,
good path you smell it and go away,
middle you eat just a spoon ,
BAD path you eat it all, like me doing that all the time
and then feel sorry for that

Maybe i will start it again ...
but i will do the same mistake again and for sure
i will want more ...
(and a lot of lesbian with Nikole Lola and MrsClarson )
and some good threesome F/F/M
i was just thinking the same: I should restart the game and run it less corrupt and be more picky about who she accepts. i did not play the good wife path much at all so far. so maybe i should try to see how that path is...

Last edited:
Reactions: Latex224 and timpo

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
wtf kind of response is this to a question? To an honest and relevant inquiry? Lots of games are getting this treatment, i was just wondering if this one was too or if there was any indication of it happening.

So like you got some kind of problem bud? Actually, don't answer that. Next time just keep your mouth shut if you have nothing of value to contribute.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So like you got some kind of problem bud? Actually, don't answer that. Next time just keep your mouth shut if you have nothing of value to contribute.
Why do you feel assaulted by my response? Did I somehow offend you? I don't think so. Maybe it is due to my lag of English writing skills - by now you should have notice that English isn't my native language. So, no reason to feel offended and response in such a snappy way.

I just tried to tell you that if you haven't seen a Ren'Py port yet, then there is none. And if no one is doing one, then you can try to make one.

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I need Lily now. :cry: Hopefully release is not far.
Told p&p to redo the scene with tur boy (Mike?) I loved her cosplay outfit but the scene which I waited so long for was (imo) totally lame.. :(

Do we now all scenes for next update?
- nicks dream(long scene)
- 2 Fred scenes (hopefully cowgirl/lazy man positions)

- ? :oops:

edit: oh and btw i would LOVE (and hoped for last scene with Fred) that she will read something like these Formulars/documents during she rides Fred. But pls purely naked.:)
like she rides him and he has his hands on her massive butt and suckes her titties during she tries to read something -at first annoyed and then with pleasure. She will even ask Fred something and he will just answer with “mhhhhmm” cause he can’t stop sucking her massive tits. Then she will pull his hea annoyed from her tit and you see her looking down into his face between her tits. He will answer and then she can allow him as an option to suck on her tit more and fuck her harder:devilish:

Last edited:
  • Haha
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes