Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I went a bit back to page 358 (and the last post) and page 323 where Mr. Darkman_13 was so kindly to share the v.1.3. news with us (31. July.2019) and (14.Aug.2019) and in the text (from P&P it says)

1st: What is important is that the relationship between Lily and Nick is going to change in the final phase.
2nd: I just want to remind you, in case you missed it, that it is about the changes in Lily's and Nick's relationship that will start happening from that moment on.

What I was thinking was; will we get an option to cancel the engagement/break up with Nick? Will Lily find out he is "cheating" with the girl he met in the park? :unsure: (Not that Lily hasn't cheated):ROFLMAO:
And will the 2 guys that Nick asked to fix the cabin or was it the shower try to make a 3rd deal with Lily to fu*k her again or maybe some other dude in the tavern will tell Nick that Lily sucked and fu*ked on the 2nd floor?

Only speculations from my side and I can't wait to continue Ms. or maybe Mrs. "soon" to come Lily's story.
These two hill billys:
suprise visit s1 p24 - Copy.jpg
I remembered having seen the two hill billys from the tavern before so I went back and looked at wall papers and sure enough there they were (I think) . So this give us some clues to where they might show up next: The local public bath :LOL: pic 6 - Copy.jpg

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Ow:love: Would love to see Lily just bend over with her pussy only above the waterline and get "taken" hard and making some waves as the goes back and forth, back and forth. ;)

"Will you share that little tight city pussy of yours again?" :love:
"Those we have her at the country-side is just gaping open just like a big concert hall."
"Try and toss a hot dog through it and you know what I mean":ROFLMAO:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Ow:love: Would love to see Lily just bend over with her pussy only above the waterline and get "taken" hard and making some waves as the goes back and forth, back and forth. ;)

"Will you share that little tight city pussy of yours again?" :love:
"Those we have her at the country-side is just gaping open just like a big concert hall."
"Try and toss a hot dog through it and you know what I mean":ROFLMAO:
I was thinking DP :ROFLMAO: while Nick is patently waiting in the other bath being as clueless as usual. But your idea works too :LOL:
This probably happens before she takes the buss back home.

And back at her home, I want to see her immediately find Fred and start a long scene with this in it, which I found in another wall paper :LOL:. pic 7 - Copy.jpg

Lily in top form!
I mean it must have been hours since she had sex last time. So Lily says: "Fred! Your bed! NOW!"

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I was thinking DP :ROFLMAO: while Nick is patently waiting in the other bath being as clueless as usual. But your idea works too :LOL:
This probably happens before she takes the buss back home.

And back at her home, I want to see her immediately find Fred and start a long scene with this in it, which I found in another wall paper :LOL:. View attachment 459469

Lily in top form!
I mean it must have been hours since she had sex last time. So Lily says: "Fred! Your bed! NOW!"
Yes we need more "69" with Lily and have the camera so we can see her ass and the moist pussy. :love:
What you just wrote would be a nice story, love the idea that she goes strait to him and gets ready (or she "dom's" him to get ready for her the goddess) ;)
And the fact that Nick is clueless just makes it even hotter, just take the massage scene where Lily got fucked by the masseuses when he (Nick) was right behind the "curtain" (the thing that ruined it for me was that he also had fun with his masseuse, I think it would be better if only she had that pleasure and not Nick) and more scenes just like those when Nick walks into Fred's room and ask if he as seen her ;):love: Just love those scenes. Almost caught:ROFLMAO:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I am actually waiting for her to go DP :) Fred and neighbor or something.
And some event in public.
Yeah.. Fred and that Neighbor would be fun (Just like the scene where Fred ask Lily to help the neighbor and she will get money), have them doing it over at Fred's house and make his bed make high squeaky noises and make Lily scream in pleasure. Maybe have Nick walk up and open the door to find Fred and the Neighbor fucking her (only that he thinks it's a slut) They heard him coming so the just in time manage to put a blanket, "shopping" bag or a mask over her head so Nick don't see her face. Lily hopes that Fred will ask him to leave imminently so she can take it off but Fred (or it can be the neighbor) asks him to stay and fuck her too and only tells him to leave the mask/blanket on because of a role play that she is a "slave" just to make sure he don't ruins it and finding out that she is his fiance and that she is fucking around.

Crow1joy

Aug 31, 2019
These two hill billys:
View attachment 459431
I remembered having seen the two hill billys from the tavern before so I went back and looked at wall papers and sure enough there they were (I think) . So this give us some clues to where they might show up next: The local public bath :LOL: View attachment 459430
I would like more scenes where Lily is forced to fuck because she is being blackmailed or for a favor!!!

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Maybe the boss at castor likes that since he bought the painting from Marcel were Lily is "tied" up, maybe not forcing women to get fucked but give them a hard fuck with something kinky like bdsm. And maybe he fucks her/them so good that they need a wheelchair to get around :LOL: )

I must say I agrees with UncleVT (" I love the slutty Lily fucking because she want's to.")
Maybe a little "forced/blackmail just like the kid at the library does to help her finding the book I think is ok.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I am actually waiting for her to go DP :) Fred and neighbor or something.
And some event in public.
That can be Fred Scene 2.
Fred scene 1: long passionate sex with Fed to get immediate release after the long buss ride home
Fred scene 2: "Fred, let's invite Nathan over and catch up on how he is recovering"... the Fred/Nathan DP is the natural immediate next step after Nathan comes over :ROFLMAO:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Yeah.. Fred and that Neighbor would be fun (Just like the scene where Fred ask Lily to help the neighbor and she will get money), have them doing it over at Fred's house and make his bed make high squeaky noises and make Lily scream in pleasure. Maybe have Nick walk up and open the door to find Fred and the Neighbor fucking her (only that he thinks it's a slut) They heard him coming so the just in time manage to put a blanket, "shopping" bag or a mask over her head so Nick don't see her face. Lily hopes that Fred will ask him to leave imminently so she can take it off but Fred (or it can be the neighbor) asks him to stay and fuck her too and only tells him to leave the mask/blanket on because of a role play that she is a "slave" just to make sure he don't ruins it and finding out that she is his fiance and that she is fucking around.
That's a great idea! but Nick should not fuck her that would spoil it a bit in my view. Fred could politely ask him to leave but give up and let Nick watch. Nick could just stand a cheer them on for a while and then leave proud that his father has found a so open gf.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Okay what to do? Everyday now i just go to castor and work. No scene... hmmm any walkthrough?
Yes there's a walk through in OP repeated here:
but i think the problem you are having is that you need to get to next Saturday morning to trigger the pool scene and cabin story line... :visit the pool on Saturday morning. Go home have a shower. Go visit Nick at the cabin.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
That can be Fred Scene 2.
Fred scene 1: long passionate sex with Fed to get immediate release after the long buss ride home
Fred scene 2: "Fred, let's invite Nathan over and catch up on how he is recovering"... the Fred/Nathan DP is the natural immediate next step after Nathan comes over :ROFLMAO:
Nice (y) She could have fun like you said in a earlier post with the 2 guys while Nick is in the other pool clueless. When she is finished with does 2 guys and gets ready to get dressed to leave for home she is thinking of Fred, the poor bastard that had to be home alone and lonely and that's get her all warm and hot again. She could then dress sexy for Fred with some stockings, a sexy thong and maybe the skirt she had on in the tavern. When she gets home (maybe have it as an option)
1: To fuck Fred with the stockings,corset and skirt on and the thong just slide to the side 2: Remove all clothes but keep the stockings
3: Remove them all
4: Don't give him anything (only for those that don't play Fred) witch I believe is non :ROFLMAO:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Nah, I love the slutty Lily fucking because she want to.
100% agree the slutty and dominant Lily is what I want too. Lily is a nymphomaniac who loves to have sex with lots of guys. But she is being held back by norms, morality, feelings towards Nick, and her distaste/disgust for many of the guys (especially Fred).

One of the things that makes the Lily character so good, is that she has this compete distaste/disgust for Fred but that she constantly fails to keep it together and ends up fucking him despite her feelings for Nick and against Fred.

She does this because she deep down absolutely loves to have sex with Fred and when she fucks him it's like: "to hell with norms, morality, disgust for Fred and feelings for Nick."

Last edited:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Nice (y) She could have fun like you said in a earlier post with the 2 guys while Nick is in the other pool clueless. When she is finished with does 2 guys and gets ready to get dressed to leave for home she is thinking of Fred, the poor bastard that had to be home alone and lonely and that's get her all warm and hot again. She could then dress sexy for Fred with some stockings, a sexy thong and maybe the skirt she had on in the tavern. When she gets home (maybe have it as an option)
1: To fuck Fred with the stockings,corset and skirt on and the thong just slide to the side 2: Remove all clothes but keep the stockings
3: Remove them all
4: Don't give him anything (only for those that don't play Fred) witch I believe is non :ROFLMAO:
This would be great! :p

There is this from the wall papers. Not exactly want you ask for but still:
pic 8 - Copy.jpg

she got stockings on (y)

Last edited:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I think another another thing that could happen because of Nicks dream: Nick is dreaming about loosing Lily and he gets scared. So when he wakes up he decides they need to go on vacation to patch things up and get back closer to Lily again:
pic 10 - Copy.jpg

Yeah... when you come back, let me know how that went Nick... :ROFLMAO:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I think another another thing that could happen because of Nicks dream: Nick is dreaming about loosing Lily and he gets scared. So when he wakes up he decides they need to go on vacation to patch things up and get back closer to Lily again:
View attachment 459639

Yeah... when you come back, let me know how that went Nick... :ROFLMAO:
Nice outcome and damn look at that bikini she is wearing, love it and green suit her very well :love:
But i'm sorry to announce: I smell trouble in the background :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes