Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I want less shape fit persons who can do her . We all know that muscular and rich guys got all the girls ,in real life , i do not want that in here.
Well most but not all there are enough weird fat guys who fuck hot girls cause of money and connections. But talking about the majority it’s true

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I expect more scenes where Lily fucks with Fred in the same place where her husband is ... Example: that scene where Nick was at the bottom of the computer while Lily fucked with Fred above and had to hide in the closet when her husband went up to See what noise it was was epic. Of the best but the best. Now that I think about it, it was quite similar to the last one at the bar but in this case Lily fucked Nick's friends and didn't have to hide since Nick was drunk. I personally think that kind of scenes are the best. Although the others are not far behind
I agree, the scene when he goes up to take a look and she must hide is so good, I hope we can see more of those. And when she steps out and Fred tells her to come back and let him Finnish is so great.
If I understood you right? that the bar scene is you favorite and the one when she hides in the closet is the "second" best ;) I'm just the opposite from you, I think the"hide" scene is nr 1 and the"bar" is nr 2. hihi and don't forget the "neighbors house" scene too, Nick sees the light an picks inside to see Fred banging a curvy girl :LOL:
Sorry for my English

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I expect more scenes where Lily fucks with Fred in the same place where her husband is ... Example: that scene where Nick was at the bottom of the computer while Lily fucked with Fred above and had to hide in the closet when her husband went up to See what noise it was was epic. Of the best but the best. Now that I think about it, it was quite similar to the last one at the bar but in this case Lily fucked Nick's friends and didn't have to hide since Nick was drunk. I personally think that kind of scenes are the best. Although the others are not far behind
Yeah I totally agree with that the only thing what lacks are more poses during sex and different positions.
For example even she did not fuck the Barkeeper I enjoyed how he sucked her nipple very much (my fetish)
The idea that nick nearly caught them and they could continue fucking was REALLY hot but the pose and camera angle was really boring.

a fuck/suck scene with Fred/one of the docs or the midget called Logan I think would be very welcome

Reactions: diegao and Latex224

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Just download this game on 11/21, it keep crash on day 5 , when MC walk in restaurant, any body can help with it ??
At first time play, i edit save file to play, after that restart with no edit save file, still crash on day 5...........

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Just download this game on 11/21, it keep crash on day 5 , when MC walk in restaurant, any body can help with it ??
At first time play, i edit save file to play, after that restart with no edit save file, still crash on day 5...........
what's your platform? windows 10? android?...

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Yeah I totally agree with that the only thing what lacks are more poses during sex and different positions.
For example even she did not fuck the Barkeeper I enjoyed how he sucked her nipple very much (my fetish)
The idea that nick nearly caught them and they could continue fucking was REALLY hot but the pose and camera angle was really boring.

a fuck/suck scene with Fred/one of the docs or the midget called Logan I think would be very welcome
Yeah for sure. More angels and poses would be very nice. Having a very nice pic from behind when she is bending over in doggy just thinking of it and with her sexy juicy-phat thick curved thighs OMG:eek: :love:
A new scene with the therapist would be nice too, if I remember correctly he said when she was in a "trans" that she should fine time to come back very soon I believe.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Is there any patreon on this game here? If so can u send my idea to the patreon site
?Here is my idea
: Lilly husband got drunk and hit a cop ,he goes to jail .Here he got bullied by some inmate, who is kinda old , fat and with a big endowed dick . So , Lilly tries to help him .She get a part time job as a secretary în the warden office.The new warden is Rick , the guy with coffee shop, who went bankrupt after Lilly left.He hire Lilly , but she needs to wear a new stockings outfit .In this way Lilly try to find who is her husband bully and to convince him to let her husband go.At home Lilly is alone with Fred,but is tired, so,Fred buy a drug from a bizzare market.This drug is like a spanish Fly but long lasting and its streching her pussy close to a virgin, this means a better stamina and louder orgams. Btw , less slim muscular and rich guys în the game, the working class isnt like that.I really want to see Lilly in this kind of chapter....

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Yeah for sure. More angels and poses would be very nice. Having a very nice pic from behind when she is bending over in doggy just thinking of it and with her sexy juicy-phat thick curved thighs OMG:eek: :love:
A new scene with the therapist would be nice too, if I remember correctly he said when she was in a "trans" that she should fine time to come back very soon I believe.
i just want more of this psycho/corrupting/cheating stuff and much MUCH more boob/nipple sucking (especially during sex) :devilish::love:

edit: and maybe some new hairstyle would be dope. i think something pinned-up hairstyle or pigtail would look amazing on her. what do you think?

Reactions: Latex224

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
I dont like the sex therapist , ugly face , small dick and he kinda râpe her. Let Fred put some spanish Fly with a longer effect în her meal and we can save the work of the game maker for the good scenes...Btw,decrease husband dick(what kind of wife cheat for a smaller dick) ,make him romantic ,giving her flowers while Fred is giving her dick.Idk, while hunting Lilly husband received an arrow în his cock...

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
i just want more of this psycho/corrupting/cheating stuff and much MUCH more boob/nipple sucking (especially during sex) :devilish::love:

edit: and maybe some new hairstyle would be dope. i think something pinned-up hairstyle or pigtail would look amazing on her. what do you think?
First I think that her hair should stay the same,(it's her signature imo) maybe only a bit longer in the back but keeping the "front" part just as it is.
I could vote for "pinne-up style" I think that could suit her too but for pigtail maybe if it is only one (only back/Anna EA typo and not on each side)
I too want more of the psycho/corrupting/cheating thing (most or 1st place if you like the corruption and cheating ;) :LOL: ) and like dinu said that Nick giving flowers while Fred is "planting" his flower would be a sexy scene. I would also love to see a scene were she wears the skirt she had in the tavern scene OMG:love: and maybe some dark pantyhose (crotchless ofc and with a very thong) haha:LOL:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
But also some more outfits for Lily both revealing and every day outfits would be nice. (skin tight jeans, leggings/tights, leather pants, a full body dress/cozy suit thing etc) And probably everybody now by now that I am a stockings/(latex to the 100) fan but I hope that Mr and Mrs P & P would give Lily (or us) the option to wear stockings a bit more often or at least have one scene maybe every other or 2 with a stocking outfit. P&P What do think of some more stockings scene with Lily? Is it in the plans in the future?

!!!Only what i think, she will never have a child, if not P@P will make a scene/route ofc!!!
And I would love to have a scene were Fred finally cums inside Lily Puss...Pie I mean, she could then get extremely "mad" at Fred etc but deep inside she just love the feeling to get filled up and maybe "bring" his child into the world.

(Not that she does that cuz I think many don't want that to happen but at least have her think it "Opss.. I'm not on the pill or have a spiral, shit, what if I get pregnant with Fred's child and I can't tell Nick that I need to go to the hospital etc, maybe the best thing is give birth and pretend it's his, I must tell Fred oh shit and he tells her that he will be by her side etc. She is still terrified about it all and Fred tells her that he have a solution, he tells her to bend over and stick his "freddie" in her and she WTF are you doing you told me you have a solution. They then have fun( or he is cuz she is nervous like hell) He then takes her to hospital the next day or something cuz he knows the doc that fucked Lily when Nick burst in on her appointment and he tell her that she is not pregnant and the pregnant-tester she used is a fake one that the authorities have tried to get of the marked or some shit) ;)

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
windows 10 I7-CPU GTX-1060 notebook
Ok I've played through day 5 without problems. Attached are two saves before and after the diner work. Try them.
instructions:
- unrar save files into a safe place.
- make sure you rename the save files into save##.rpgsave where ## is a save slot you already have used (you have to replace 2 old saves file you do not need)
- Copy the two renamed save files over to the game save directory: ...www\save\

Both should work in v1.3.1 and full uncompressed v1.3. (have not tried unofficial compressed 1.3 from op)

Last edited:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Is there any patreon on this game here? If so can u send my idea to the patreon site
?Here is my idea
: Lilly husband got drunk and hit a cop ,he goes to jail .Here he got bullied by some inmate, who is kinda old , fat and with a big endowed dick . So , Lilly tries to help him .She get a part time job as a secretary în the warden office.The new warden is Rick , the guy with coffee shop, who went bankrupt after Lilly left.He hire Lilly , but she needs to wear a new stockings outfit .In this way Lilly try to find who is her husband bully and to convince him to let her husband go.At home Lilly is alone with Fred,but is tired, so,Fred buy a drug from a bizzare market.This drug is like a spanish Fly but long lasting and its streching her pussy close to a virgin, this means a better stamina and louder orgams. Btw , less slim muscular and rich guys în the game, the working class isnt like that.I really want to see Lilly in this kind of chapter....
you mean this Rick :ROFLMAO:
GoodBye Rick p16 - Copy.jpg

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
?Here is my idea
nice

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
I agree, the scene when he goes up to take a look and she must hide is so good, I hope we can see more of those. And when she steps out and Fred tells her to come back and let him Finnish is so great.
If I understood you right? that the bar scene is you favorite and the one when she hides in the closet is the "second" best ;) I'm just the opposite from you, I think the"hide" scene is nr 1 and the"bar" is nr 2. hihi and don't forget the "neighbors house" scene too, Nick sees the light an picks inside to see Fred banging a curvy girl :LOL:
Sorry for my English
Ohhh I totally feel you man. For me it is the one she hides in the closet definitely that was the best and the second is that of the bar... And yeah that's at Fred's friend's house with Nathan watching his father is amazing. But you know that I would have liked Lily to have realized that Nick was watching them but that they didn't stop anyway, I don't know but I think that would have the perfect touch. Although there arises a question and is the following: what would have happened if Lily knew had stopped or would continue to fuck with Fred?

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Ok I've played through day 5 without problems. Attached are two saves before and after the diner work. Try them.
instructions:
- unrar save files into a safe place.
- make sure you rename the save files into save##.rpgsave where ## is a save slot you already have used (you have to replace 2 old saves file you do not need)
- Copy the two renamed save files over to the game save directory: ...www\save\

Both should work in v1.3.1 and full uncompressed v1.3. (have not tried unofficial compressed 1.3 from op)
Thank you, your files works fine , try my .... day 5 , stand front restaurant.

Reactions: boof59
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes