Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I think we need a cross over of all three: Manila, Anna and Lily in a group sex scene with the some key males form each game lol :ROFLMAO:
The question is which males to pick though...:unsure:

Maybe they run into each other at Anna's bar or Lily's bar or... maybe the Lily's library or...
Something like this maybe? :p :LOL:
#Jeremy, Ashley and the police chief (maybe John Doe?): for some bondage/bdsm, punish, slave stuff
#Alfred and Fred: for a very passionate hot and warm sex(the outcome is most likely Alfred's death though)
#Manila's cop partner and Andrew: We love you, but we can't give you enough pleasure because we "sucks" in bed (love partner-side with the cop dude)

Last edited:
Reactions: penmaster

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Something like this maybe? :p :LOL:
#Jeremy, Ashley and the police chief (maybe John Doe?): for some bondage/bdsm, punish, slave stuff
#Alfred and Fred: for a very passionate hot and warm sex(the outcome is most likely Alfred's death though)
#Manila's cop partner and Andrew: We love you, but we can't give you enough pleasure because we "sucks" in bed (love partner-side with the cop dude)
No to Jeremy and Ashley - nasty guys :devilish:
Absolutely Alfred and Fred (y) and yeah Alfred will get a heart attack or two :LOL: At least he'll die in heaven
I guess Both Manila's cop partner, Andrew and Nick needs to be there to get NTRed
I thinking Mike, Michael, maybe Lily's library boy (Benjamin), need to look up the other names from Manilla

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
No to Jeremy and Ashley - nasty guys :devilish:
Absolutely Alfred and Fred (y) and yeah Alfred will get a heart attack or two :LOL: At least he'll die in heaven
I guess Both Manila's cop partner, Andrew and Nick needs to be there to get NTRed
I thinking Mike, Michael, maybe Lily's library boy (Benjamin), need to look up the other names from Manilla
Hehe Poor Alfy :LOL:
Would love an long NTRed scene.
But I would love to played a Jeremy and Ashley route with all 3 cuzI like em all haha:LOL:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hm. I personally feel so sad that Manila doesn’t look like the mc Kelly from „the humbling experience“ sadly this game got cancelled without suppor unlike Manila..

so I personally wouldn’t mind to see Anna, Lily and Manila (with the looks of Kelly) with Alfred, Fred and John Doe as Latex suggested

Last edited:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Hm. Unlike the dies but I personally feel so sad that Manila doesn’t look like the mc (Lucy? :unsure:) from „the humbling experience“ sadly this game got cancelled without support like Manila..

so I personally would love to see Anna, Lily and Manila (with the looks of „Lucy“) with Alfred, Fred and John Doe as Latex suggested
I think you mean Kelly from The Humbling Experience. she could join the group sex too (given that she has been inactive for 2 years or so now) and hey, lets include Lida (Lida's adventures) as well :ROFLMAO: Now that would be epic group sex!

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
2 more days till December. I don’t wanna pressure P&P but i would really love to see the update this weekend. I need it and want it :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Latex224

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
OK - I'm about ready to port this finally to my Mac and have done this for many other MV games but do need a working Mac version at some point to start with. I cannot find a link to one anywhere in this thread. And - one that has been pointed out repeatedly ( #5,906 ) does not contain a Mac version, only win...was hoping for a Mega folder, but only single links for win version...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
OK - I'm about ready to port this finally to my Mac and have done this for many other MV games but do need a working Mac version at some point to start with. I cannot find a link to one anywhere in this thread. And - one that has been pointed out repeatedly ( #5,906 ) does not contain a Mac version, only win...was hoping for a Mega folder, but only single links for win version...
You don't need a working Mac version. Download the Mac launcher from the thread linked in my signature. Then copy and paste the www folder into the right directory. Use another RPG MV game you ported to Mac as reference.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
You don't need a working Mac version. Download the Mac launcher from the thread linked in my signature. Then copy and paste the www folder into the right directory. Use another RPG MV game you ported to Mac as reference.
Yes - but how to avoid adding the extra half gig to the final file size? I have been doing this for Ren'py files that are compressed, and want to do this for compressed RPGMV files. With the Ren'Py SDK I only need to use the www folder files, but this seems to use everything in the versions folder (which is some 500M) as well, making a 500M file bloat to a gig? Just trying to save space on an older MacBook Pro...

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes