Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Not sure which files you try to avoid.
The versions folder: 1575133563955.png This is in the content/versions. How to use this game folder as a template without including this? (Probably should take this offline as I shouldn't bloat this game thread...)

kartoos111

Oct 1, 2016
Hello everyone.
First time downloading this game and since the size is too big, i tried to download and extract the first part only but it doesn't work. Do I have to download all the parts first and then extract each one by one?
while extracting it asks me to download a volume file for part 1.
Thanks in Advance

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hello everyone.
First time downloading this game and since the size is too big, i tried to download and extract the first part only but it doesn't work. Do I have to download all the parts first and then extract each one by one?
while extracting it asks me to download a volume file for part 1.
Thanks in Advance
hm normally you should extract only the first part and leave the rest unextracted

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Yes. download all parts then chose to extract one of the downloaded files. it will automatically extract all 4 parts adn recreate all files and folders properly.
man sorry I didn’t see that you still needed help.. but some kind guy helped you already. (y)

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
Game stops after i get the job for Hobbs as secretary and fuck the guy in the hotel IT says wait for the next scene thanks for playing i have the last version of the game.....do the game stops here and we need to wait for 1.4 or somethigns wrong becouse i seen in the walkthrouigh that there is more scenes with fred and at work as secretary working for the bosss....Help please my game stops there and dont lets me exit the office building

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Game stops after i get the job for Hobbs as secretary and fuck the guy in the hotel IT says wait for the next scene thanks for playing i have the last version of the game.....do the game stops here and we need to wait for 1.4 or somethigns wrong becouse i seen in the walkthrouigh that there is more scenes with fred and at work as secretary working for the bosss....Help please my game stops there and dont lets me exit the office building
Likely, You have made some choices earlier in the game that got you down this path. If I remember correctly, you need to choose to work at Castor on day 14 (instead of handing out leaflets) and also choose to help the secretary (Lola) in scene 5 (day 14) followed by a library visit - scene 6. See the guide page 55-57. After that follow the castor/intelligent lily path = go and work at Castor as often as you can and do all library visits (see guide). This should make you progress.

Reactions: Pogo123

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
Likely, You have made some choices earlier in the game that got you down this path. If I remember correctly, you need to choose to work at Castor on day 14 (instead of handing out leaflets) and also choose to help the secretary (Lola) in scene 5 (day 14) followed by a library visit - scene 6. See the guide page 55-57. After that follow the castor/intelligent lily path = go and work at Castor as often as you can and do all library visits (see guide). This should make you progress.
Can someone share a save that puts me on this path pretty please? just before the dinner or even later when se works for the boss its fine,i tried everything but i get stuck

Last edited:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Can someone share a save that puts me on this path pretty please? just before the dinner or even later when se works for the boss its fine,i tried everything but i get stuck
See guide in OP for day reference.
Here is file24.rpgsave from the start of day 24: you need to dress her in the v-dress and walk her over to Castor. the Castor TV station scenes starts. This will get you on the right path if you want to continue roughly where you are.

If you want to start further back on day 20, I also have save20.rpgsave. With this save, you also first need to dress her in the v-dress and go to castor.

Anyway both are close to max slutty so no content should be locked (so far). I choose Fred over Mike and Lily did not have whore her self with Luke on day 17 (Intelligent Lily over whoring Lily ->more library scenes this way).

• Love
Reactions: NTRDEV

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
See guide in OP for day reference.
Here is file24.rpgsave from the start of day 24: you need to dress her in the v-dress and walk her over to Castor. the Castor TV station scenes starts. This will get you on the right path if you want to continue roughly where you are.

If you want to start further back on day 20, I also have save20.rpgsave. With this save, you also first need to dress her in the v-dress and go to castor.

Anyway both are close to max slutty so no content should be locked (so far). I choose Fred over Mike and Lily did not have whore her self with Luke on day 17 (Intelligent Lily over whoring Lily ->more library scenes this way).
they are file 5 and 6 and when i put them in the save directory game dont recognize them
How do i make saves from other people work in my game?

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
they are file 5 and 6 and when i put them in the save directory game dont recognize them
How do i make saves from other people work in my game?
one way is to create two save slots from inside the game. e.g. slot 20 and 25 (to keep things easy).
1. start LotV
2. press continue and pick witch save file you like (it does no matter we are just using it to create two dummy entries)
3. press [esc] and chose to save in location 20 and then again in location 24. you have now created two save slots in the game's save directory but they are just dummies. you now need to go back to file manager and replace the two dummy save files with the once i gave you
4. open file manager
5. unrar the the rar-file (containing file20.rpgsave and file24.rpgsave) I gave you into the game's save directory so replace the dummy .rpgsave save files you created in step 3 (or you can unrar into a new directory and the manually copy them over to the game's save directory (chose to replace the two dummy files)
6. go back to the game load save position 20 or 24 should now load the files i gave you

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
life sucks so hard atm for me personally and no update in the near future aka this week... sigh.... but i understand that they are busy and have much to do. somethíng would have been nice tho. i am twisted.

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
one way is to create two save slots from inside the game. e.g. slot 20 and 25 (to keep things easy).
1. start LotV
2. press continue and pick witch save file you like (it does no matter we are just using it to create two dummy entries)
3. press [esc] and chose to save in location 20 and then again in location 24. you have now created two save slots in the game's save directory but they are just dummies. you now need to go back to file manager and replace the two dummy save files with the once i gave you
4. open file manager
5. unrar the the rar-file (containing file20.rpgsave and file24.rpgsave) I gave you into the game's save directory so replace the dummy .rpgsave save files you created in step 3 (or you can unrar into a new directory and the manually copy them over to the game's save directory (chose to replace the two dummy files)
6. go back to the game load save position 20 or 24 should now load the files i gave you
I think you gave me two wrong saves they are day 5 and 6 becouse they are too far back in the game and i have no v neck dress to wear

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes