Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Can someone help me with this part as I can't get out of this problem. I am stuck in this part with 75 stamina(as required for this quest) and the west part of the map is just not triggering for me. So I can't buy the clothes for Fred
Part I am stuck on:

After a while she needs to go out to buy some sexy underwear for her to show Fred
-
really for Nick and
their anniversary but today the priority is
to properly motivate Fred to cooperate.
Walk her over to the store in the west part of the city (
located
in the far north between the night club
and the subway station).

Before you tell me to search for it...I did and couldn't find any solutions. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Here is a save from inside her house ready to go and pick up the underwear in the west part of the city.

It works in my v1.3 on a PC.

Last edited:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
That is on sexy piece she is wearing. And just think how sexy it would be with some dark/black stockings or maybe red stockings on her damn nice looking legs. OMFG Ay Ay Ay :love:
Maybe she could dress "this" up with the guy from dinner meeting when her boss from Castor picked her up (I think of the scene where you can chose I think it was: A) Everything for you career or B) The flirting/love "route" with the client dude/pool fu*king)
I was thinking more or less the same actually. She goes to some sort of "semi" business meeting (turns out to be more of a date) at the hotel or so and if she choose the "right path" she ends up in the penthouse suite with Luke (the guy with the business venture partner who showed Lily his house).

Reactions: Latex224

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I think these pictures could be from the hotel room where she makes herself ready for the evening
pic 5a - Copy.jpg
pic 5 - Copy (2).jpg
the pictures are from different wall papers sets but when you put them together you see they could be from the same scene (though some things has changed between them).
Lily the glorious goddess :love:

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I think these pictures could be from the hotel room where she makes herself ready for the evening
View attachment 479887
View attachment 479888
the pictures are from different wall papers sets but when you put them together you see they could be from the same scene (though some things has changed between them).
i love the second pic! The shoes her naked body stretching and I think she looks insane hot with dark/black eyeshadow/liner whatever it’s called

Reactions: Gr8Dumper

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 479887
View attachment 479888
Whistle Whistle ;) Nice wall papers, but just look at those shoes OMFG :love::love: Hope P&P can make her wear them to a sexy outfit. I just love the "ankle" straps and also those shoes would fit very good with some stockings too.

I was thinking more or less the same actually. She goes to some sort of "semi" business meeting (turns out to be more of a date) at the hotel or so and if she choose the "right path" she ends up in the penthouse suite with Luke (the guy with the business venture partner who showed Lily his house).
(y)
And for those who are playing a good wife route she could end up with Nick there.
(I always play the most sluttiest route possible and then make an new save to go for complete loyal partner route)

Reactions: Gr8Dumper

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
the pics are not helping damit the teasing is too much :D
the waiting is getting harder now

no one talked about nick dream yet the one coming next update anyone got any idea what could be ?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
And here she is again in the hotel room later that evening after having slipped in to something more comfortable.

View attachment 480025
What a gorgeous view :love:
damn this is one of my fav now!!! How she stands is incredible sexy. The outfit with the sideboob barely covering her ass and amazing thighs. Gorgeous. Red and black fits her insanely good! I want a scene with Fred or the psychiatrist and her in this outfit! :love::p

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
the pics are not helping damit the teasing is too much :D
the waiting is getting harder now

no one talked about nick dream yet the one coming next update anyone got any idea what could be ?
I agree that these amazing pics (last one could be an AMAZING wallpaper btw) doesn’t make it easier to wait.xD

the Dream could be similar to Lily’s b-day dream but in nicks perspective. Watching how she gets Fucked by certain guys (yeah I guess there will be multiple but maybe not all at the same time, maybe there are levels) and maybe the cam girl appears and he has to decide to choose lily or her OR he dreams of fred and before lily and he have fun he wakes upo_O

• Thinking Face

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Business as usual from our friends P and P. And don't expect a big update either. 2 scenes max.
nah at least 5 scenes that they have announced.
1. Nick's Dream scene part 1
2. Nick's Dream scene part 2 (depending on choices made earlier in the game)
3. Nick, John and Lily at the Lake hehe (see some earlier posts about that)
4. Fred 1 - speculating: Lily needs Fred's help with the factory plant blue print (i assume she has to convince him again :p )
5. Fred 2 - speculating: Fred doing actual work on the plans and that leads too sex, but how? where?

We also know from the P and P Patreon posts that as of November 25 that all scenes except Fred 2 were done

Given that and typical scene schedule time, I'm estimating 2 weeks until Fred scene 2 is done and we get v1.4, (but hoping for earlier born optimist :LOL:).

Last edited:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I agree that these amazing pics (last one could be an AMAZING wallpaper btw) doesn’t make it easier to wait.xD

the Dream could be similar to Lily’s b-day dream but in nicks perspective. Watching how she gets Fucked by certain guys (yeah I guess there will be multiple but maybe not all at the same time, maybe there are levels) and maybe the cam girl appears and he has to decide to choose lily or her OR he dreams of fred and before lily and he have fun he wakes upo_O
It could be like that the gang bang from Nicks perspective but it could also be something completely weird (you know like dreams does not always make sense especially when you have been drinking a lot.

Ok here is my attempt at it :p:
pic 8 - Copy.jpg

it could go something like this (also an image form the wp-s):
pic 2 - Copy.jpg
Nick is drunk so his dream is completely messed up lol - his father is king and Lily is some sort of princess/queen?

(I know it's not a good strong theory but I am trying to make the image fit some plausible dream scenario here. It's hard lol :LOL:)
But is is not completely without basis either, see this dream scene image posted by P and P.
pic 2b.jpg
Kind of have the same feel to it...

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
It could be like that the gang bang from Nicks perspective but it could also be something completely weird (you know like dreams does not always make sense especially when you have been drinking a lot.

View attachment 480108

View attachment 480109
Nick is drunk so his dream is completely messed up lol - his father is king and Lily is some sort of princess/queen?

(I know it's not a good strong theory but I am trying to make the image fit some plausible dream scenario here. It's hard lol :LOL:)
But is is not completely without basis either, see this dream scene image posted by P and P.
View attachment 480114
oh wow didn’t thought of that! I like medieval fantasy scenarios! This would be DOPE as fuck! Him bing something like..Link and lily Zelda. I would LOVE to see a fantasy approach!! + she looks hot in this transparent stuff too but this let her look more like a concurbine or something. Similar to Princess Leia (lily) and chaba the hutt (fred). Dreams are sometimes weird places I agree.

and the door looks medieval too.
(y)

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
oh wow didn’t thought of that! I like medieval fantasy scenarios! This would be DOPE as fuck! Him bing something like..Link and lily Zelda. I would LOVE to see a fantasy approach!! + she looks hot in this transparent stuff too but this let her look more like a concurbine or something. Similar to Princess Leia (lily) and chaba the hutt (fred). Dreams are sometimes weird places I agree.

and the door looks medieval too.
(y)
Great idea comparing Fred with jabba the hutt and Lily with Leia :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pogo123

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
I hope we can maintain a route where Nick is simply not aware of Lily's infidelity, where despite her actions she continues to admit that she still loves Nick and does not want to lose her relationship with him.
and the way in which they could give us this option is through the hypnotist who is about to release Lily completely (while having sex with her) and asks if she still loves her husband.
If yes: The route that I mentioned previously is activated

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

View attachment 480108

View attachment 480109

View attachment 480114
That little see-through outfit she is wearing is just mhh mhh mhh freaking delicious :love::love:

I think 2 outcome about the "Nick's Dream"
1: Is that he dreams about Lily fu*king Fred and the dream feels so real that he tries to spy on them to see for him self.
(or only that she is fu*king around)
2: He starts dreaming of the cam girl and that they are having fun and Lily walks in on them, she gets mad but there it could be 2 new possibilities:
1 Nick tells Lily to stay and let him have all the fun he wants and she should be nice little lovely wife and concur to it or
2: Lily says she is done and wants a separation and right after she says that she is all dressed up for Fred and they start to fu*k right in front of him and the cam girl or she gets immediately married with Fred and then they have some fun

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Son of a B... You should make a little "story" to keep us occupied until next release and not just what you think the dream could be about :ROFLMAO: cuz that's some nice work brotha (y)
And that little see-through outfit she is wearing is just mhh mhh mhh freaking delicious :love::love:

I think 2 outcome about the "Nick's Dream"
1: Is that he dreams about Lily fu*king Fred and the dream feels so real that he tries to spy on them to see for him self.
(or only that she is fu*king around)
2: He starts dreaming of the cam girl and that they are having fun and Lily walks in on them, she gets mad but there it could be 2 new possibilities:
1 Nick tells Lily to stay and let him have all the fun he wants and she should be nice little lovely wife and concur to it or
2: Lily says she is done and wants a separation and right after she says that she is all dressed up for Fred and they start to fu*k right in front of him and the cam girl or she gets immediately married with Fred and then they have some fun
this images are from P&P and not from him bro lol

btw i do really like the aproach of Gr8Dumper . this hole medieval fantasy setting seems to be reasonable and a really creative and hot choice.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes