omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
So i have a polling questing for the interested:
Q: "Will we see Fred and Lily's first kiss in v1.4?"
and maybe an even better question
Q: "Do we want to see that?"

:LOL:
hell ya i want some tongue action :D
but what i really really want and think gona happen sex on nick bed since fred is already down there working and maybe will get lucky and see nick come back and they have to hide and fuck in the closet or somthin :p

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
hm you are right. i confused it with someone else's old request...
trying again
Can you give me also day 15 or 16 when there is the buissness date and she seduces the buiseness partner and then goes home for fred birthday..i missed all of this on my playthough

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
but what i really really want and think gona happen sex on nick bed since fred is already down there working and maybe will get lucky and see nick come back and they have to hide and fuck in the closet or somthin :p
Yeah the thing is that we've seen plenty of sex BUT we have never seen Fred and Lily kiss passionately - an act of love.
Sex is just sex and is not necessary love at all.

So a passionate kiss (tongue and all) actually means more for the Fred lily relationship that more sex does...

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Yeah the thing is that we've seen plenty of sex BUT we have never seen Fred and Lily kiss passionately - an act of love.
Sex is just sex and is not necessary love at all.

So a passionate kiss (tongue and all) actually means more for the Fred lily relationship that more sex does...
well i want her to end with fred with many many babies
and i want them to frensh kiss for sure
but love cant happen yet if it dose thats mean lily will only sleep with fred unless she cheats on him too lol

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I doubt Fred would mind sharing. He's already proven he'd prostitute her out ;)
That is a good point . he did prostitute her out but only a BJ. He did not want Nathan to fuck her if i remember correctly, he stopped her from doing that. So there are limits to his sharing i think. Besides you did not have to let Nathan get a BJ by Lily - you could stop the scene before she gets there => there are multiple endings.

Here are some paths/ending for Lily just on the top of my head:
1. could be Lily ends up with Fred married and all...
2. complete prostitute with Fred as the pimp :LOL:
3. intelligent Lily who ends up running Castor or something like that (climbing all the way to the top using sex = the career whore)
4. she ends up with Mike - true love
5. loving wife - she stays with Nick
6... more ideas...

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
That is a good point . he did prostitute her out but only a BJ. He did not want Nathan to fuck her if i remember correctly, he stopped her from doing that. So there are limits to his sharing i think. Besides you did not have to let Nathan get a BJ by Lily - you could stop the scene before she gets there => there are multiple endings.

Here are some paths/ending for Lily just on the top of my head:
1. could be Lily ends up with Fred married and all...
2. complete prostitute with Fred as the pimp :LOL:
3. intelligent Lily who ends up running Castor or something like that (climbing all the way to the top using sex = the career whore)
4. she ends up with Mike - true love
5. loving wife - she stays with Nick
6... more ideas...
i see love with fred as the ultimate cheating if thats happen and i think maybe soon (last update lily was so mad at nick)
we can starte seeing some crazy shit like fucking fred front nick while nick have to watch bec he live in the same place and lily will be like this all your fault nick :p

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
i see love with fred as the ultimate cheating if thats happen and i think maybe soon (last update lily was so mad at nick)
we can starte seeing some crazy shit like fucking fred front nick while nick have to watch bec he live in the same place and lily will be like this all your fault nick :p
that's the 1000% NTR route :ROFLMAO:
But i kind of like how they are sneaking behind Nicks back with Nick being clueless. It's much more fun when Nick does not know, when he almost catches them but misses it - like the when Nick sees Fred fuck Lily at Nathan's house through the window, believing it's some random whore. Or when Nick comes up to to Fred's room at night to see what the noise is and Lily is hiding in the wardrobe and when nick leave she goes right back to continue fuck Fred. Those are some of the funniest scenes in my view :LOL:

so i wan to see more and crazier stuff in that style

Last edited:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
i was also expecting Lily to catch Fred with Briana in v1.3 (Lily missed her because she was hiding under the bed).

It could be fun if Lily some how catches or at least suspects Nick cheating with Briana when Lily and Nick walks back to the cabin from the tavern (end of v1.3)... THAT will make her MAD :LOL: :p

And THAT will make her do crazier shit with Fred :ROFLMAO:

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
ya me 2 i like the sneaking alot more
am just talking about the end game ...
house full of babies ..lily jumbing on fred at the living room nick watching the tv crying :D

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
love your idead mate!!!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i also love the hidden stuff the most. let nick come home too early and fred and lily hide in some closet. then he presses her against the wall, grap her thicc bubble butt and kisses her, she lifts up her legs and he rams his cock into her pussy, lily begins to moan and fred holds his hand infront of her mouth. and tell her to not be that loud. she tells him that this is so wrong and nick could catch them and it gets riskier. but fred kisses her and then fucks her more till she is relaxed and in pure plessure. after nick is away, they fall out of the closet and fuck on the floor.

then maybe nicks comes again and lily reacts quickly and hides. fred is too slow and tell nick he stumbled cause he sleepwalks and now he think he broke his leg. nick drives fred to hospital, fred makes a deal with the doc to tell nick his leg is really broken. (more scene potential with the doc and lily) and so on... to be continued.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Can someone help me with this part as I can't get out of this problem. I am stuck in this part with 75 stamina(as required for this quest) and the west part of the map is just not triggering for me. So I can't buy the clothes for Fred
Part I am stuck on:

After a while she needs to go out to buy some sexy underwear for her to show Fred
-
really for Nick and
their anniversary but today the priority is
to properly motivate Fred to cooperate.
Walk her over to the store in the west part of the city (
located
in the far north between the night club
and the subway station).

Before you tell me to search for it...I did and couldn't find any solutions. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I always wanted to see this make it into the game but I do not know how it fits. Maybe a new scene at the Grand hotel...
View attachment 479450
Could be something about a castor or a romantic hotel stay with Nick or...
looks like some VIXEN or BLACKEDraw photoshoot. i like the lower part of the dress really much. She could meet another client like some enemy boss of another company from castor.
or she meets the boss of castor to look at his other „art“.
Or something

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
i also love the hidden stuff the most. let nick come home too early and fred and lily hide in some closet. then he presses her against the wall, grap her thicc bubble butt and kisses her, she lifts up her legs and he rams his cock into her pussy, lily begins to moan and fred holds his hand infront of her mouth. and tell her to not be that loud. she tells him that this is so wrong and nick could catch them and it gets riskier. but fred kisses her and then fucks her more till she is relaxed and in pure plessure. after nick is away, they fall out of the closet and fuck on the floor.
That would be one hell of a scene :love: on the "to be continued" part when doc tells Nick that his father have a "broken" leg, when they get home Lily sees this and ask whats going on (because she "don't" know what happen in Fred's room/ have to play clueless ;):p) and he tells her that his leg is broken. Lily then tells Nick that she will help Fred with his leg and make it comfortable for him and helps him into his room, there Fred tells her that it isn't broken, but he got the doc to say it is to Nick to have some weeks off with the "housework";):ROFLMAO:) Lily get first mad like she "always" do and then she submits to his pleasure.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I always wanted to see this make it into the game but I do not know how it fits. Maybe a new scene at the Grand hotel...
View attachment 479450
Could be something about a castor or a romantic hotel stay with Nick or...
That is on sexy piece she is wearing. And just think how sexy it would be with some dark/black stockings or maybe red stockings on her damn nice looking legs. OMFG Ay Ay Ay :love:
Maybe she could dress "this" up with the guy from dinner meeting when her boss from Castor picked her up (I think of the scene where you can chose I think it was: A) Everything for you career or B) The flirting/love "route" with the client dude/pool fu*king)

Reactions: Gr8Dumper
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes