Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
But you know that I would have liked Lily to have realized that Nick was watching them but that they didn't stop anyway, I don't know but I think that would have the perfect touch. Although there arises a question and is the following: what would have happened if Lily knew had stopped or would continue to fuck with Fred?
Thank's brotha, yeah when you mention it that would make it even hotter.
1st option could be: "Fred could for example tell her that Nick is watching from the outside and she want to stop and hide or run into another room. Fred then tells her if they stop he would see her and now when you are bending over your face are hidden, he only sees you curvy fine looking ass." ;)
2nd option: He (Nick) don't see her if she "quits" the act (Fred will tell her that she will get seen by him only to keep going) and that could also be a option for those that don't want to "risk" getting caught by Nick and keep having fun with Fred in later updates ofc ;)

• Love
Reactions: diegao

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Hey anyone know how to resize the window of the game ? i'm not comfortable in playing in full screen :/

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

V.1.4 Progress - Fred 2

As we have announced before, this post will explain the second Fred scene, which is also the final new scene in V.1.4. I will keep it brief, because I really can't tell you too much about it without spoiling it. In fact, I think it would be best, for all of us, if I just tell you that Fred will take the job that Lily gave him very seriously, and he will give his best to make sure that his hard work brings the best possible results!

So far, everything had been rendered, written, coded and implemented except for this last scene. Our next post will be either about the V.1.4 release date, or a post with the link for the V.1.4 update.

Thank you for your support, we are giving our max to make sure we release V.1.4 as quickly as possible.

Cheers.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

V.1.4 Progress - Fred 2

As we have announced before, this post will explain the second Fred scene, which is also the final new scene in V.1.4. I will keep it brief, because I really can't tell you too much about it without spoiling it. In fact, I think it would be best, for all of us, if I just tell you that Fred will take the job that Lily gave him very seriously, and he will give his best to make sure that his hard work brings the best possible results!

So far, everything had been rendered, written, coded and implemented except for this last scene. Our next post will be either about the V.1.4 release date, or a post with the link for the V.1.4 update.

Thank you for your support, we are giving our max to make sure we release V.1.4 as quickly as possible.

Cheers.
Thank you Mr. Longo McFap! you are a saint brotha... Thnx (y) :)

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
I think there are too many scenes with Fred. We have so many characters. I understand when in really the early Fred was the main in scenes Lily but why he now. Perhaps it is important to advance the plot but to be honest it is a little tired.:whistle: Excuse my English.

Reactions: Erodaz

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I think there are too many scenes with Fred. We have so many characters. I understand when in really the early Fred was the main in scenes Lily but why he now. Perhaps it is important to advance the plot but to be honest it is a little tired.:whistle: Excuse my English.
I think Fred is an enabler/corrupter that has been helping Lily to take the necessary steps in her corruption process or maybe better put: her process to become completely sexually liberated.
He has done a great job in that role and I think he still has a few more things he can do to "help" her along. :p

I agree that if the only thing we get in the next release is more of the same = Fred lures Lily into having sex with him yet - again - but just incrementally more, then it is not much new and it's becoming repetitive (and dare i say it: even boring?? :unsure:)

However, if Fred help her to take a big step in the sexual liberation then it can be very good! :p

I am looking for a step wise change in Lily, and the Fred/Lily & Lily/Nick relationships, something more, something different, something bigger...

Don't know exactly what P&P will do, but I hope they get some big stuff going in v1.4 because given what happen in v1.3 Lily is certainly ready for the big steps now.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Hmm this scene is from lily bedroom maybe nick will be there doing somthing or maybe some office bang to help Fred on his job :D

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
That sounds hot ;) Or maybe let Deep's Anna invite Lily over, damn I think that would probably give me an heart attack :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think we need a cross over of all three: Manila, Anna and Lily in a group sex scene with the some key males form each game lol :ROFLMAO:
The question is which males to pick though...:unsure:

Maybe they run into each other at Anna's bar or Lily's bar or... maybe the Lily's library or...

Sep 18, 2018
I think we need a cross over of all three: Manila, Anna and Lily in a group sex scene with the some key males form each game lol :ROFLMAO:
The question is which males to pick though...:unsure:

Maybe they run into each other at Anna's bar or Lily's bar or... maybe the Lily's library or...
Sometimes I think of the same idea :D would be amazing!

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes