Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Another alternative story line:
But let's not forget about Nick's sex life. He is very interested in Briana. After the event at the cabin where Lily almost caught them, he decides to go and visit her at her home - he receives a warm welcome... :ROFLMAO:
pic 9 - Copy.jpg

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
for me personally the Masseuse scene and the scene with the school kid were both one of the worst scenes in the game. :(

i love the scenes were she gets nearly caught by nick the most:

- the doc scene
- Fred scene in his friends house
- Fred scene when Nick hears something and looks after his dad

Aswell as
- the bathroom scene
- the maiden scene
- the birthday scene

The scene with the psychologist was okay. Would have been damn hot but lacked views... I don’t like just close ups of pussy and dick personally.

some of these screenshots look damn promising!
DP is okay but I still think these guys should be looked at and DP in the water? Idk.. maybe one of them (for me prefered the guy with the beard)

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
for me personally the Masseuse scene and the scene with the school kid were both one of the worst scenes in the game. :(

i love the scenes were she gets nearly caught by nick the most:

- the doc scene
- Fred scene in his friends house
- Fred scene when Nick hears something and looks after his dad

Aswell as
- the bathroom scene
- the maiden scene
- the birthday scene

The scene with the psychologist was okay. Would have been damn hot but lacked views... I don’t like just close ups of pussy and dick personally.

some of these screenshots look damn promising!
DP is okay but I still think these guys should be looked at and DP in the water? Idk.. maybe one of them (for me prefered the guy with the beard)
Hello friend I desperately need android save where lily goes to the west part after meeting Alfred. If you have it can you please share because i don't know where the game is glitched? And I can't give my opinions on this update.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Who can share the all file saves with all choise to make. I think this will help me a lot, please?

JamesDio

May 7, 2018
Is there a way convert Pc saves to android saves?
I dont know how, but I have an alternative. Download NekoRPG xp from the Google app store, you can play some rpg games that are for the pc on them, but not all, wolf rpg is a no go, and some of the games that I have tried fail to load for whatever reason, but if I remember correctly I was able to play lily of the vaey on it

Reactions: penmaster

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
Yes there's a walk through in OP repeated here:
but i think the problem you are having is that you need to get to next Saturday morning to trigger the pool scene and cabin story line... :visit the pool on Saturday morning. Go home have a shower. Go visit Nick at the cabin.
Thank you for the guide

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hey guys can yyou alle slutty choise before v1.0 with all slutty choise and all good choises. Please.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Save file with slutty choise before and afeter the restaurant before get fired/or live her first work. you have that save file?
Someone else should play the game for you, only for you to have a free hand to fap? What comes next - someone should pay your bills too or clean your bedroom?

So, the answer is: NO!!

Either you play it yourself or you use the saves already posted in this thread.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I guess you don't backup your data....
No, but thanks for help anewhere. I gone to replay wall game beside I don't like replay helf game to go to gole befor get fired, and yes, I don't do backup, i have new pc, no beckup and I donwlode all game from zero

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
No, but thanks for help anewhere. I gone to replay wall game beside I don't like replay helf game to go to gole befor get fired, and yes, I don't do backup, i have new pc, no beckup and I donwlode all game from zero
It's not a lot of work to back up the save files - they are in <main game directory>\www\save\* . Just use file explorer. Go to the main directory where the game is stored. Go to sub-directory www copy the whole "save" sub-directory to a safe place. when you need it after installing a new version copy it back to <main game directory>\www\save.

Reactions: 88Michele88

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
I expect more scenes where Lily fucks with Fred in the same place where her husband is ... Example: that scene where Nick was at the bottom of the computer while Lily fucked with Fred above and had to hide in the closet when her husband went up to See what noise it was was epic. Of the best but the best. Now that I think about it, it was quite similar to the last one at the bar but in this case Lily fucked Nick's friends and didn't have to hide since Nick was drunk. I personally think that kind of scenes are the best. Although the others are not far behind

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes