Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
when they were paid they scored and disappeared for 4 5 months and nah then the question is to pay such people if the new update comes out for 35 minutes on the strength of people correctly say they were paid and they laid down dick
you are still on about this ancient history BS instead how they have delivered the last almost 18 months. and I agree with googunogu , you guys probably never contributed a penny just complaining and complaining for something you got for free.

Reactions: googunogu

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Not only are they not (at least not as much as they used to), but that's besides the point. You seem to think the more money they get, the more they'll work on this thing, which isnt true. The periods where they had the biggest income was by far the less productive. They even went missing for about 8 months without giving any sign of life at some point and that was when they basically were getting top dollar. Their remunaration has close to zero impact on updates frequency.
Again you are referring back to ancient history bs from 2017. Seams like you will never forgive nor forget...
More to the realities of to day, since almost 2 years P and P have delivered the patrons what they have promised. But if you have not been patron the past year you wouldn't know that, would you. So again a non paying complainer.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
you are still on about this ancient history BS instead how they have delivered the last almost 18 months. and I agree with googunogu , you guys probably never contributed a penny just complaining and complaining for something you got for free.
No one complained. But you did because of the decline of patrons :)

of course not, but P and P is delivering what they promise their patrons so your comparison is flawed.
Maybe some of the patrons are not okay with the progress the devs make or what they deliver?!

- 8th november 2018: Info about Giancarlo in 1.0
- After two months on Jan 11 2019 first new official statement about 1.0
- Patrons voted for gallery room which was released as 1.1 on february 17th 2019 (so no new content)
- On april 29th accouncement about soon release of 1.2
- On may 31st release of 1.2 (first new content since start of the year 2019)
- On september 13th release of 1.3 (139 renders, 5 animations in three and a half months sind last release)

Reactions: Latex224

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
No one complained. But you did because of the decline of patrons :)

Maybe some of the patrons are not okay with the progress the devs make or what they deliver?!

- 8th november 2018: Info about Giancarlo in 1.0
- After two months on Jan 11 2019 first new official statement about 1.0
- Patrons voted for gallery room which was released as 1.1 on february 17th 2019 (so no new content)
- On april 29th accouncement about soon release of 1.2
- On may 31st release of 1.2 (first new content since start of the year 2019)
- On september 13th release of 1.3 (139 renders, 5 animations in three and a half months sind last release)
They have delivered more than than you write that your forgot to mention, e.g. wall papers, the v1.3 compressed version etc. Also, where did they not deliver what they said they would (in what you wrote)? so far this year we got v1.0, v1.1, v1.2 and v1.3. That's 4 releases in 10 moths (average 1/2.5 months or so). They have also recently stated that they want to get that down to a 2-month release cadence first and then less than 2 months. Not a promise, but that's what they are aiming for.
Anyway, we are not getting anywhere with this discussion. If you are a patron why don't you tell P and P about your issues directly through patron messaging?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
They have delivered more than than you write that your forgot to mention, e.g. wall papers, the v1.3 compressed version etc. Also, where did they not deliver what they said they would (in what you wrote)? so far this year we got v1.0, v1.1, v1.2 and v1.3. That's 4 releases in 10 moths (average 1/2.5 months or so). They have also recently stated that they want to get that down to a 2-month release cadence first and then less than 2 months. Not a promise, but that's what they are aiming for.
Anyway, we are not getting anywhere with this discussion. If you are a patron why don't you tell P and P about your issues directly through patron messaging?
1.0 was in development in 2018 and only released in first week of 2019 so no work was done on the first release in 2019.

1.1 was a just a gallery, so no content.

And between 1.2 release (31st of may) and 1.3 on 13th of september lie three and a half months. Within these three and half months they created (only) 139 renders and five animations.

So two content updates for 2019.

And who supports a game because of wallpapers and compressed versions (what a work for a dev to "optimize" the filesize of the images).

I have no issues with them, the 1$ per month is not a problem for me. But these are legit arguments why others say hmm, no, bye bye.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
1.0 was in development in 2018 and only released in first week of 2019 so no work was done on the first release in 2019.

And between 1.2 release (31st of may) and 1.3 on 13th of september lie three and a half months. Within these three and half months they created (only) 139 renders and five animations.

So two content updates for 2019.

And who supports a game because of wallpapers and compressed versions (what a work for a dev to "optimize" the filesize of the images).

I have no issues with them, the 1$ per month is not a problem for me. But these are legit arguments why others say hmm, no, bye bye.
Half empty vs. half full guy - lol.
You have to give them that the the trend is positive where they are improving:
- they are getting things done faster (look at the data)
- they are offering more in 2019 than in 2018 and 2018 was better than 2017 (look at ALL releases, posts and count all content not just picking the things you choose to support your point)
- they introduced wp's and galleries, compressed version, polls (before they did none of that) - I remember we the patron said yes to wp, so it is our fault we diverted their time from development to these things
- v1.1 gallery was done because we, the paying patrons, voted to get it done so you have to blame the patrons for that, not P and P - again we knew that it would divert them when we voted
- v1.2 compressed version was done because it was necessary so that folks could download over mega in one go, again patrons was complaining this issue so P and P spent time solving it
- all the things add up and is not nothing - you choose to pick what counts and what doesn't to distort the stats supporting your argument

The trend is positive so it should actually encourage more patrons to stay and attract new ones not the other way around.

Again take up your issues with P and P directly, as a $1 patron. They want to hear from you I'm sure.

But here is the bottom line:

If we want the game to continue then Patrons need to help to fund it or the development will likely stop - so you got to ask your self: is this game something you want to continue? Is LotV worth it? The people who feel that it's worth it and CAN need to continue to support them and new people who feel they CAN need to step up.

It is as simple as that.

(Yeah i know that not everyone can support and some may also have other priorities - I totally get that.)

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
The way you presented both of the above makes it seem like no (little?) effect (by the developer) is needed to implement such a feature, like all they needed to do was click a button and "hey presto" there was now an instant galley.

Often retro fitting a galley into an existing game, that wasn't designed from the start to have one, requires either:
A. Restructuring/refactoring the code for the events that will appear in it, which then leads to needing to retest the entirety of the standard play-through to make sure it still works as expected.
B. Cloning the existing events to make "galley only" variations of them.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The way you presented both of the above makes it seem like no (little?) effect (by the developer) is needed to implement such a feature, like all they needed to do was click a button and "hey presto" there was now an instant galley.

Often retro fitting a galley into an existing game, that wasn't designed from the start to have one, requires either:
A. Restructuring/refactoring the code for the events that will appear in it, which then leads to needing to retest the entirety of the standard play-through to make sure it still works as expected.
B. Cloning the existing events to make "galley only" variations of them.
I didn't question the work needed for implementing it, I just said it contained no content. I don't know why I need to defend myself, I mentioned arguments why people could drop their patronage because Gr8Dumper mentioned a steady decline of patrons. Not more not less. So discussing those arguments with me is a) not anything I want b) doesn't bring back any patrons or make them leave, because most of them don't read here. It is, how it is it. And it will go where it goes. Damn, I am a Zen Master :WeSmart:

Mrbanjo

Feb 11, 2019
I'm stuck in the castor building and can't leave. I just did the maid part, was driven back to the building and got the job, but when i go to leave i get turned around and told end of version more in the next update. I'm playing lastest version

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I'm stuck in the castor building and can't leave. I just did the maid part, was driven back to the building and got the job, but when i go to leave i get turned around and told end of version more in the next update. I'm playing lastest version
are you playing the android version?
if playing the pc version, try following the guide in op. for instance it is better to help out Lola in her presentation on day 23 (Monday) so you get the job at castor directly (besides the scenes are better if you do that)- you avoid some issues that way.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
pic.png

V.1.4 Progress - Fred 1

Alright, as the title says, this will be a short post about the Fred 1 scene. Why 1? Well because our future update will include two scenes with him.
After Lily has an interesting conversation at Castor, she decides to talk to Fred about his ENORMOUS skillset that he had shown before. Yes, I'm talking about his talent of cutting expenses and SATISFY his, I mean ours, excuse me, Nick's Lily.
The next post will be about the Fred 2 scene which will be the last one in V.1.4. Until then, I wish you a pleasant Wednesday and as always thank you for your support good people.
Cheers!

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 452212

V.1.4 Progress - Fred 1

Alright, as the title says, this will be a short post about the Fred 1 scene. Why 1? Well because our future update will include two scenes with him.
After Lily has an interesting conversation at Castor, she decides to talk to Fred about his ENORMOUS skillset that he had shown before. Yes, I'm talking about his talent of cutting expenses and SATISFY his, I mean ours, excuse me, Nick's Lily.
The next post will be about the Fred 2 scene which will be the last one in V.1.4. Until then, I wish you a pleasant Wednesday and as always thank you for your support good people.
Cheers!
Thank's for sharing

Reactions: Pogo123

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I really like Lily dominating Fred, the dialogues and situations are very funny and it's something we don't see so much in this type of games.
I agree on that - because it is my preferred path -, but which (exclusive) scenes with Fred are on Lily's dominating and which on her submissive path? :unsure:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I really like Lily dominating Fred, the dialogues and situations are very funny and it's something we don't see so much in this type of games.
The same. :-D
As long as Lily don't butt fuck Fred with a strap-on, then it's okey. And yeah some funny dialogues aswell when she is the boss. Just like the last scene with Fred and that document he helped her with XD

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I agree on that - because it is my preferred path -, but which (exclusive) scenes with Fred are on Lily's dominating and which on her submissive path? :unsure:
100% agree with you both Lily dominating Fred is the funniest and sexiest way. That guy need to be kept in check and Lily is just the girl to do it :LOL: . I do think that it will be Lily dom side and not sub side in v1.4 but we'll see maybe it will be balanced this time - they realize they need each other....

I also hope it is not just the same old, same old sex (they have had a quite a lot of varied sex already) but that they take it to the next level. Like starting to spend the night with Fred in his bed (as an option) for instance or something more than they have been doing so far...
The Fred/Lily relationship have to be take to the next level...

We'll see where it goes

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cold_arctus

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
The same. :-D
As long as Lily don't butt fuck Fred with a strap-on, then it's okey. And yeah some funny dialogues aswell when she is the boss. Just like the last scene with Fred and that document he helped her with XD
Yeah that is my limit to :LOL:

• Haha

Dragon Shin

Oct 6, 2017
guys. which one of you played the compressed version, is it good to play without bugs or black screens?

tips please to avoid bugs in compressed version.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes