P&P

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Hello fellow Lily friends.
Does anybody know what kind of changes the "LossLess 2.28GB V1.3" patch have?
Here's what has been changed:

-there was a possibility that Marcel's third scene doesn't activate, but now that possibility has been ruled out.
-the bug when Lily distributes leaflets and freezes in front of Marcus's door has been fixed.
-the bug when Lily distributes leaflets and can't get out of suburb east has been fixed.
-the system when Lily gets the ability to find part-time jobs (V.0.4) has been changed with the goal of pointing players more towards Castor.
-after Lily pays her bills (V.0.7) the player will get a clear notification that she can visit Castor during the marketing conference. (Game branching choice.)
-Lily's conversation with Lola before the start of the marketing convention has been changed slightly.
-the bug when Lily needs to buy an outfit for Fred/Nick has been changed.
-redesigned renders in the bathroom (8 renders.)
-Free roam is now available for every version of Lily.

blink66

Jun 20, 2017

V.1.4 Progress - The Lake.

Ok people, Nick's dream scene is now complete, and it has been fully implemented, and all I can say about it is just WOW!
As I mentioned before, a lot of things happen in Nick's dream, but I wish to add that the scene is not only about Nick dreaming. There are some small things that also play a part in Lily's and Nick's reality as well. But I really don't see a way to say anything more without spoiling the entire scene. You'll see what I mean once you've played it...

Now, a couple of words about the Lake scene.
As you can guess from the CG above it is about the scene where Lily, John and Nick go to a nearby lake. Now, just as Nick's dream, which will be presented fully or partly, this scene depends on the past choices and the choices you will get during the gameplay.
For now, we have completed 28 renders of this scene and we expect to have it fully completed in a few days when we will come back to you with a new V.1.4 Progress report.

As always, thank you for you support, it means a lot to us.

Talk to you soon.
Cheers.
Damn, look this body. Have more curves than spa francorchamps.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Here's what has been changed:

-there was a possibility that Marcel's third scene doesn't activate, but now that possibility has been ruled out.
-the bug when Lily distributes leaflets and freezes in front of Marcus's door has been fixed.
-the bug when Lily distributes leaflets and can't get out of suburb east has been fixed.
-the system when Lily gets the ability to find part-time jobs (V.0.4) has been changed with the goal of pointing players more towards Castor.
-after Lily pays her bills (V.0.7) the player will get a clear notification that she can visit Castor during the marketing conference. (Game branching choice.)
-Lily's conversation with Lola before the start of the marketing convention has been changed slightly.
-the bug when Lily needs to buy an outfit for Fred/Nick has been changed.
-redesigned renders in the bathroom (8 renders.)
-Free roam is now available for every version of Lily.
Thank you Mr and Mrs P for the info ;-) May I ask you again if the gallery room is updatet to 1.3?
In advance so sorry if you feel like i'm nagging to much. ;-)
Also hope that Lily will have some more scenes with wearing stockings, fishnets or even latex stockings hihi (maybe a bodysuit could be all 3) If you guys (and high tier patrons/polls will allow that in the future.
Best regard latex224

Reactions: MisterLing

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
im stuck help i cant do anything the fater in law when to lily while sleeping and rub her and the next morning i could not do anything and when i tried going to work the game froze

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
i can't trigger the pool scene from the last update, it plays the casual lily swimming, tanning and that's it. the shower scene before visiting nick works, but not the pool scene. i tried to find the switches with rpg save editor but no luck. here's my save file

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Damn, look this body. Have more curves than spa francorchamps.
oh my god. Didn’t looked patreon the last days but DAMN I love Lily’s booty and body in general so much!
depending on the choices sounds hot! Hopefully Fred will also join the fun at the lake. Lily in a bikini :love: would love to see lily ride her naked wet body on Fred during Nick and his bro prepare the picnic or are fishing or something:p
I need more lily in my life <3

Reactions: blink66

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
i can't trigger the pool scene from the last update, it plays the casual lily swimming, tanning and that's it. the shower scene before visiting nick works, but not the pool scene. i tried to find the switches with rpg save editor but no luck. here's my save file
You have to visit the pool on the Saturday after you've completed the TV studio mission.

Oct 3, 2019
I remember hearing awhile back that Lily could get pregnant, is that implemented, to be implemented or not going to be implemented?

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
You have to visit the pool on the Saturday after you've completed the TV studio mission.
i did the tv studio event on thursday, and on saturday morning it doesn't trigger the scene, just the normal pool scene of lily swimming. afterwards i tried going home and the shower scene works. strangely the pool scene seems bugged on my save

edit: nevermind, fixed it with rpg save editor

Last edited:
Reactions: zephyrro

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get cabin in the woods scene and new tavern scene?
Start with end of V1.2 save
1. go to Castor on a week day - you will get an assignment to go to the ad company/TV studio
2. do the ad thing and the TV studio thing
3. get through the days to Saturnday morning. Basically, fast forward through the days by doing some stuff, castor, gardening, bath tub , watch TV at home, go to bed. - no new content in these days if you've done all of v1.2 before.
4. on Saturday morning go to the pool house - some choices
5. go back home
save before entering the house (just to make sure you can replay two paths at the cabin (if you want to))
6. have a shower
This will trigger the cabin and woods path - follow the instructions (go to the buss stop etc)
Later, you may want to save just after entering the tavern to be able to play the different paths...

Reactions: ananasor

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
dear god that lake scene i dnt think i can handle it :D

plz let it be sex with john while nick fishing or pass out or somthing plz god xD

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
can you tell me what assets are used for lily?
I think you have to ask P and P. it was discussed before and i do not remember exactly where, but I believe Lily is a heavily customized Genesis 2 Female, using LY Klara and Olympia 6 assets. BUT that's how it started along time ago. Since then I believe they have upgraded and modified the models even more so i am not sure what it is today lol... it's very customized.

blink66

Jun 20, 2017
I think you have to ask P and P. it was discussed before and i do not remember exactly where, but I believe Lily is a heavily customized Genesis 2 Female, using LY Klara and Olympia 6 assets. BUT that's how it started along time ago. Since then I believe they have upgraded and modified the models even more so i am not sure what it is today lol... it's very customized.
In other words; Lily is unique. :love:

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes