CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
sorry but the your save's dont work for me idk why:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:
You are looking for the new version right, MV version yeah? 5 gigabytes (4.75~) one right?
1. you have to put the saves in game folder/www/save
2. just tested don't change the order, don t rename the save files
3. copy the config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave too. , global.rpgsave should be enough.

should work perfectly fine.

Reactions: Vibeon1

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
I'm apparently missing the Audio/Se/slap for the marcel scene where he slaps lily's ass and where you can make 100,000 dollars and it is bothering me that i don't have it i re downloaded the game and i still don't have it can anyone send me it cause i don't feel like replaying the hours i put into the game to get to that point

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
I'm apparently missing the Audio/Se/slap for the marcel scene where he slaps lily's ass and where you can make 100,000 dollars and it is bothering me that i don't have it i re downloaded the game and i still don't have it can anyone send me it cause i don't feel like replaying the hours i put into the game to get to that point
Slap yourself and use "Search box" in top right corner here - Search this thread only.

Reactions: pokey69

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Hello, will it be a new version today or next week? Thx.

S.
If we read the progress report about V0.9 it SHOULD hit Today! ( aka last of the month) because their translator is going on a holiday starting the 1th of July.

So fingers crossed & else it may be tomorrow.

Future will tell us ^-^

Reactions: torkenstiem

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
If we read the progress report about V0.9 it SHOULD hit Today! ( aka last of the month) because their translator is going on a holiday starting the 1th of July.

So fingers crossed & else it may be tomorrow.

Future will tell us ^-^
I hope you are right :)

Reactions: Zal

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I hope so aswell man!

But i really do say SHOULD :p

Not a patreon atm , might redo it in future but atm no clue ^-^

Reactions: Zal

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
Wow! Is not there an angelic soul to share playable novelties of this adventure?

Pleeeease! :test2:

Anxious! :oops::coldsweat::eek::kissingheart::HeyGuys:

Reactions: cusa

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
i wonder if they are planning to fix the walking animations, it was already bugged and the shift to mv has bugged it more

RAMW

Oct 11, 2017
Any news about new version?
They said this yesterday

"Yes, somewhere around 60 - 65. Anyway, we're importing some texts and we're about start bugtesting it soon."

So it might come out to patrons today or tomorrow idk.
The first part of that was in response to this comment in case anyone was wondering and so it doesn't get taken out of context.

"I think I read somewhere they were like 60% complete with their full game plan with v0.8, but I cannot find the post. Would be great if P&P could give an update on that "

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes