May 16, 2017
They said this yesterday

"Yes, somewhere around 60 - 65. Anyway, we're importing some texts and we're about start bugtesting it soon."

So it might come out to patrons today or tomorrow idk.
The first part of that was in response to this comment in case anyone was wondering and so it doesn't get taken out of context.

"I think I read somewhere they were like 60% complete with their full game plan with v0.8, but I cannot find the post. Would be great if P&P could give an update on that "
Well, if they are not even bugtesting yet, it's going to take at least 2 weeks to finish.

RAMW

Oct 11, 2017
Well, if they are not even bugtesting yet, it's going to take at least 2 weeks to finish.
Yeah well i don't know any technicals about coding or game creation and i won't pretend too but they have said in the past that when the test the game they just makes saves that allow them to trigger scenes and that they just make sure that they trigger correctly and that the scene plays out properly, so take it as you will all we can really do is wait.

BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
And if it does take 2 weeks, then they will post that their translator came back and it doesn't make sense to post only 80%, therefore, they will extend the deadline for 2 more weeks again.

Reactions: Jacktaff
May 16, 2017
And if it does take 2 weeks, then they will post that their translator came back and it doesn't make sense to post only 80%, therefore, they will extend the deadline for 2 more weeks again.
Ah, there is the problem with the translator too... well i don't have any knowledge with coding and stuff, just saying from "experience" from other games that the bugtesting takes time too. The translator is back working? If don't, then the new update has no date to be released...

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
What is happening? the update is not released?
It is 'supposed' to release today at the latest I believe. But, well, P and P despite making an amazing game, are notorious for their less than stellar time keeping record.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
They said this yesterday

"Yes, somewhere around 60 - 65. Anyway, we're importing some texts and we're about start bugtesting it soon."

So it might come out to patrons today or tomorrow idk.
The first part of that was in response to this comment in case anyone was wondering and so it doesn't get taken out of context.

"I think I read somewhere they were like 60% complete with their full game plan with v0.8, but I cannot find the post. Would be great if P&P could give an update on that "
Wait wasn’t this v0.9?
I’m confused!

tomo65

Dec 29, 2016
They meant that with 0.8day2 complete, Lily overall is 60-65% done story/content wise. After that they spoke about 0.9 progress, which again will only be half of the update at a time.

tetreb

May 27, 2017
well, who care, 0.8 or 0.9.. they need to post update :D then we will see which one is proper :D

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
It is 'supposed' to release today at the latest I believe. But, well, P and P despite making an amazing game, are notorious for their less than stellar time keeping record.
Hey if they are Russian then they are probably still hung over from yesterday :evilsmile:

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Hey if they are Russian then they are probably still hung over from yesterday :evilsmile:
I'm pretty sure they are not Russians. Some ex-Yugoslavia country. So if they are Croatians, your theory stands all the same :)

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes