CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Ok, since my translator isn't here to translate my post, I'll try to create it myself. I hope you'll understand it.

Today we've released 70 % of the V.09. We opened two job paths as well as two different stories for Nicole scene (Say no to Steven if you want to see second.) Two different diner outcomes will also lead to two different scenes (Luke). (It's really hard to explain)
Job routes are depending on Lily's previous choice in Castor (meet the new boss or don't) and it will have completely different outcomes. However the "love route" is currently locked in the castor and it will be available on July 20th, (I made a mistake in the game, I wrote June 20th.) as well as library scene. Luke's choices will also lead to completely different outcomes. One will be Mike scene, which only needs story translation, and the second route will be Fred scene.

Currently list of scenes:
Nicole: Two routes
Castor: Two routes
Diner: Two routes
Luke: Two routes

I uploaded my "slutty save" just in case. In order to see the other routes please go back and load the previous save depending on the scene you wanna see.
0.9 Download

May 16, 2017
How can he release just 70% of a version? I cant believe a guy who works with codes doesnt know basic english... this translation thing is a problem... the rest of the version will be stuck until his translator get back to work... what a mess

feikkinen

May 21, 2017
How can he release just 70% of a version? I cant believe a guy who works with codes doesnt know basic english... this translation thing is a problem... the rest of the version will be stuck until his translator get back to work... what a mess
Coding is very different to natural language. You can quite easily learn to code without learning English, so long as the teaching material is in your native language.

May 16, 2017
Coding is very different to natural language. You can quite easily learn to code without learning English, so long as the teaching material is in your native language.
this is obvious. what i was trying to say is that a person who has knowledge in coding or any kind of IT stuff doesnt know english... im just surprised, because here where i live there is not a single guy who can code that doesnt know basic english.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
His English it's good enough. You don't need to be A+ at English lessons.

feikkinen

May 21, 2017
this is obvious. what i was trying to say is that a person who has knowledge in coding or any kind of IT stuff doesnt know english... im just surprised, because here where i live there is not a single guy who can code that doesnt know basic english.
Well his English seems to be good enough for Patreon posts but writing dialogue and exposition requires a whole different level of English proficiency.

Reactions: senjeny
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes