pokey69

Jul 22, 2017
After so many months of hard and dedicated work of the dev (I assume, since he has been asking for money to his patrons all this time), this update must be huge... True? Dozens of new scenes, thousands of renders, a huge advance in the story... Because the opposite would be milking the patrons, and no dev milks his patrons... True? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
They aren't making enough money in my opinion. Taking risks and creativity deserves to be rewarded.

Hemuly

Dec 2, 2017
After so many months of hard and dedicated work of the dev (I assume, since he has been asking for money to his patrons all this time), this update must be huge... True? Dozens of new scenes, thousands of renders, a huge advance in the story... Because the opposite would be milking the patrons, and no dev milks his patrons... True? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
The developer is obviously from my speaking area. Nothing's wrong with it except that here where I live a milking is rule in everything, so in this project. For members who don't understand why he doing this, one should have in mind that the developer earns better from this project, rather than working in a factory. Much better.
So this is Easy money as far.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
The developer is obviously from my speaking area. Nothing's wrong with it except that here where I live a milking is rule in everything, so in this project. For members who don't understand why he doing this, one should have in mind that the developer earns better from this project, rather than working in a factory. Much better.
I get where you're coming from, I do. But a good amount of content spread over 6-8 months per update is already considered milking the fuck out of it. If they used their brains they'd realise that quality sells over everything and brings in new customers. Throwing out trickles twice a year is not milking, but scamming the fuck out of their paying customers.

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
The dev says that if he gets 2000 $ per month, he will rent a place with his partner in order of working there in the game... and that's the biggest goal he has set in patreon! And extremely modest goal. For sure, he lives in a country where people can live well with an amount of dollars that, in another country, would not be enough. Other devs in other countries need 5 times that amount in order of working full time in their games. Yes, that could explain why this dev does not need to release a monthly decent update in order of finding profitable his game.

The sad thing is this game is actually pretty decent, even being RPGM. The model of Lily is amazing, and the story is not terrible. If they would work harder and would develop a monthly update, as most of the devs do, they would make a lot of money. The has been making + 1.500 $ even in moments that the game seemed to be advandoned.

Hemuly

Dec 2, 2017
The dev says that if he gets 2000 $ per month, he will rent a place with his partner in order of working there in the game... and that's the biggest goal he has set in patreon! And extremely modest goal. For sure, he lives in a country where people can live well with an amount of dollars that, in another country, would not be enough. Other devs in other countries need 5 times that amount in order of working full time in their games. Yes, that could explain why this dev does not need to release a monthly decent update in order of finding profitable his game.

The sad thing is this game is actually pretty decent, even being RPGM. The model of Lily is amazing, and the story is not terrible. If they would work harder and would develop a monthly update, as most of the devs do, they would make a lot of money. The has been making + 1.500 $ even in moments that the game seemed to be advandoned.
I must add one more thing, here is average salary about 400-500 bucks, so 2000 is more like amazing. I agree, the game is very good and it's a shame that it's getting too stunned.

Hemuly

Dec 2, 2017
I get where you're coming from, I do. But a good amount of content spread over 6-8 months per update is already considered milking the fuck out of it. If they used their brains they'd realise that quality sells over everything and brings in new customers. Throwing out trickles twice a year is not milking, but scamming the fuck out of their paying customers.
Personally, i Agree. Quality sells everything.

Since1453

Aug 5, 2016
4.8 GB İ'm waiting skunked version of this game. What's inside the new patch maybe added expansion lily in the space war or something. lol

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
4.8 GB İ'm waiting skunked version of this game. What's inside the new patch maybe added expansion lily in the space war or something. lol
The past updates have resulted in V7, V8 and now V9 being split into two small parts. At the moment I would say wait because so far its a poor update for V9. A good setup yes, but setups are not worthy of such a long period of development and neither is the download time. I think there are 4 slutty scenes in total and only 1 appears to be animated (BJ scene).

At the end of V9 it states that this version is only 70% complete and on June 20th (Already late) will the next part be released.

fotzenman

Aug 29, 2017
i love that game so much / a year ago i also was a patron, but you know many games 2 support and cant fap that much o_O

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
The past updates have resulted in V7, V8 and now V9 being split into two small parts. At the moment I would say wait because so far its a poor update for V9. A good setup yes, but setups are not worthy of such a long period of development and neither is the download time. I think there are 4 slutty scenes in total and only 1 appears to be animated (BJ scene).

At the end of V9 it states that this version is only 70% complete and on June 20th (Already late) will the next part be released.
Ok, since my translator isn't here to translate my post, I'll try to create it myself. I hope you'll understand it.

Today we've released 70 % of the V.09. We opened two job paths as well as two different stories for Nicole scene (Say no to Steven if you want to see second.) Two different diner outcomes will also lead to two different scenes (Luke). (It's really hard to explain)
Job routes are depending on Lily's previous choice in Castor (meet the new boss or don't) and it will have completely different outcomes. However the "love route" is currently locked in the castor and it will be available on July 20th, (I made a mistake in the game, I wrote June 20th.) as well as library scene. Luke's choices will also lead to completely different outcomes. One will be Mike scene, which only needs story translation, and the second route will be Fred scene.

Currently list of scenes:
Nicole: Two routes
Castor: Two routes
Diner: Two routes
Luke: Two routes

Reactions: PJER
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes