Last Moment

Modder
May 26, 2017
Two points here...
1) I thought this shit was abandoned LONG ago... it has been forever since an update like 2017...
2) Anyone got a crunched version fuck that 5GB shit
4.8 GB İ'm waiting skunked version of this game. What's inside the new patch maybe added expansion lily in the space war or something. lol
I really like this game ignoring the RPGM engine, but now its 5 GB, Why ?!!!!!
We really need a compressed version

Reactions: kiteares

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Alright lads,

Please can you stop with the arguing and bait comments. Does nobody any good and pushes genuine questions/answers further back. This will be ye're only chances.

~ Eoin ~

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
My mama said I'm smart ;)

6-8 months??? V.08 Day 1 has been released in 3 months as well as V.08 Day2. V.09 took us 2 months and Mv conversion 1 month.
Do you guys seriously think that I can't create stupid content for more money!? Trust me I can!
But I'm making 100% original story/content and that requires some serious time!

im so glad u are here P&P now u can also hear or opinion about the game and make it better i hope u will comunicate much more than u did in the past and maybe we can give u some more idea's for ur game :)

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
I got the torrent version of the game, any way to make the game windowed again? Alt + enter doesn't work anymore

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
im so glad u are here P&P now u can also hear or opinion about the game and make it better i hope u will comunicate much more than u did in the past and maybe we can give u some more idea's for ur game :)
I just hope coming here doesn't discourage him from continuing to do great work on an amazing game! If you're not happy with the update content (you should check the change-log before deciding to download), then exercise some patience and wait until the update is complete.

Personally, the file size doesn't bother me. I can see why some others need a skunked version though. Thank you P&P for making such an amazing game for us perverts to enjoy. Don't mind the haters, you're doing great!

Secretlee

Jun 3, 2017
correction: the new RPGM MV engine allows for a higher resolution, which has inflated the graphics files in size by about 300%. The engine change itself added no more than 5MB.

P&P should look in to changing their animations in to WEBM files, they could probably shave-off 2GB that way.
I am not talking about the resolution of the graphics yeah its huge and its good but the rpgmaker mv in general produces lag, especially if they implement a night time in the game, it makes the game slower.. atleast that's what I always experienced with the rpgmaker mv. Maybe its my video card, or my ram.. I'm not the expert.. How I wish I could change my current setup but man, i am using an outdated mac.

Gintoky

Aug 22, 2017
I have searched the forum, but I did not find the answer, there is a way to see the gallery in game in the new version

thank you

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
WOW!! I've been waiting this even more than pay day! Thank you very much!

Sorry if somebody already asked that. But do we have a walkthrough?

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Lily!!! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
It's great to finally see her in HD!
Can't wait for the next update!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Lily!!! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
It's great to finally see her in HD!
Can't wait for the next update!!

agreed i love lesbian scenes to bad it wasnt animated :'( hopefully lily and kelly i mean lola scenes in the future will be animated :D

Reactions: blink66 and LP83

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
mods will delete any posts that are trolling or off-topic
also if you have any problem just pm a staff or a mod if you keep talking about it here it will also be deleted
have a nice day.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes