Jansen

May 8, 2017
Okay.. So i played this update last night and i must say that this update was rather short compared to the Scenes (sex scenes) P&P have done in their previous updates. There was actually only once sex scene (with Luke) while this whole update focused mainly on the new Job and introducing the characters at Castor and related to their business and how there will be possibilities for Lily to be used as a whore by the boss to get all his future deals closed. I am also sensing there will be a painter scene in the near future as the BOSS has Lily's nude painting in his leisure room wall.

The lesbian scene was quite good but not animated. Also as P&P said that this was only 70% so 30% still remains and i wonder there will be any sex scene in that.

So overall nice renders, nice story, love watching lily being a dirty wife but was disappointed in this rather short update. This was my personal view. Anyways. Best of luck to @P&P with this game.

P.S. I guess the father in law has got to spend more time with lily in this game. Lucky him :).

Reactions: mike5000

Danny69

Jul 21, 2017
didn`t play it since devs changed..it lagged in gallery room, subway,fred etc. also this rpg grinding::|:
but after this friendly comments my question:
is it really worth to play now?
5GB calls for a compressed version.. would also be really thankful... even more for a renpy fan version like anna ea

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Added another mega mirror since first one was getting throttled due to high % of users.

Reactions: bas

blink66

Jun 20, 2017
You guys really think 5gb is too much?
I mean, look at steam, a normal game have in these days 30, 50 GB. Games AAA 70 or 100 GB. I dont think 5GB is a lot.

Hemuly

Dec 2, 2017
didn`t play it since devs changed..it lagged in gallery room, subway,fred etc. also this rpg grinding::|:
but after this friendly comments my question:
is it really worth to play now?
5GB calls for a compressed version.. would also be really thankful... even more for a renpy fan version like anna ea
For example, I'm not fan of anna ea renpy version. Just clicking with mouse... But agree, game need compress(ion).

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
So I'm at the Wednesday after fucking Fred, nearly getting caught by Nick and then going back to Fred.

The next day at work, I serve two customers, tale a coffee to Rick but then I get stuck, Rick doesn't say anything, can't clear the tables, can't leave... I'm on MV V0.8 btw.

I hadn't played this for a LONg ass time but I don't recall ever getting stuck at this part...

Edit: Figured it out, seems like if you walk through one of the benches at the bottom of the diner instead of walking around (fucking autowalk) it breaks a trigger and the events that lead to Mike showing up don't happen...

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
everyone started doing it
again, the zoom animation and other angle of animation does not create Ehhh.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
... this whole update focused mainly on the new Job and introducing the characters at Castor and related to their business and how there will be possibilities for Lily to be used as a whore by the boss to get all his future deals closed.
I haven't played the latest update, so I haven't seen the setup myself. But reading this, I kinda hope that's where the paths come in, and Lily can do something else. The charm of this game, for me at least, is that Lily mostly isn't coerced, blackmailed or corrupted, unlike Anna Exciting Affection. There are exceptions in both games, I know.

I was planning on waiting for the rest of the update to arrive before playing it, but it's tempting to download it, just to see how it's written. Good writing can make even dubious content good, in my experience.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
You guys really think 5gb is too much?
I mean, look at steam, a normal game have in these days 30, 50 GB. Games AAA 70 or 100 GB. I dont think 5GB is a lot.
This is a rpgmaker game, with no combat or anything, just a walking simulator. There are indie games with actual gameplay
that do not weigh so much.

Reactions: blink66

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Dunno if it was reported or if this is the place for reports (probably not, but I don't know about a better place). When accepting cleaning part-time job at Castor game freezes when you enter secretary's room. She says "Just a moment...", Lily makes one step forward, secretary half-turns towards her and freeze. Here is the freeze screen:

Reactions: heimdal74
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes