bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.
Updated July 16, 2018
Lily of the Valley [v0.9-fix] [P and P] - Original Size: 4.87GB

Download PC Windows (507MB): - - -

NOTE: This is my first compressed RPGM game, so please let me know if you have any issues. Thanks :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
I just hope coming here doesn't discourage him from continuing to do great work on an amazing game! If you're not happy with the update content (you should check the change-log before deciding to download), then exercise some patience and wait until the update is complete.

Personally, the file size doesn't bother me. I can see why some others need a skunked version though. Thank you P&P for making such an amazing game for us perverts to enjoy. Don't mind the haters, you're doing great!

He needs to comunicate much more with everybody escpecialy with is patrons i don't complain for my self i don't pay for this game im saying this for the peaple that are paying many month's en get and waiting for 3 months for a half a update i know that P&P can do better than this i like this game just as much as u do and i don't wanna see the tag abonden on it if u know what i mean

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
7 guys at the same time how is that possibly that would be one in the pussy one in the anal one getting a blowjob 2 getting handjobs one getting a footjob and finally the other one giving her a titjob
Ignore him, he's just a sadist bastard i bet you also love gang banging in your real life LOL

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
He needs to comunicate much more with everybody escpecialy with is patrons i don't complain for my self i don't pay for this game im saying this for the peaple that are paying many month's en get and waiting for 3 months for a half a update i know that P&P can do better than this i like this game just as much as u do and i don't wanna see the tag abonden on it if u know what i mean
Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't want to see that "Abandoned" tag on this either. If I wasn't broke right now, I'd throw him some money to help persuade them to continue. Sometimes though, good things come with time. I've learned to exercise patience with pretty much everything in my life; this field included. ;)

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I found 3 scenes, the lesbian scene, the blowjob scene, and the pool fuck scene, anything I'm missing? Or is that it till the finished (version) release the 20th?

I'm gonna be disappointed if there isn't a pregnant lily from Fred ending :p Nick would probably masturbate to seeing them fuck anyway XD

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
in this update? i only found 2 scenes 3 if you count the seduction of the dinner of the new job lesbian 69 scene seduction scene and blowjob scene
Ah good, just wondering if I missed anything. Fred is the best damn thing in this game IMO, love the evil bastard. I never knew this was your favorite NTR? I use to be a 15 dollar patreon :p Nice to see them getting their shit back together a bit.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes