P&P

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Is it just me or has the quality of the writing and animation gone down in this release?

Compare the animations from earlier releases to the pool sex one and there's a massive disparity in quality. And the dialogue seems off somehow as well. Especially the scene with Lily and Nicole, and then the fact that Lily suddenly knows what's best for the business while earlier the day she couldn't make sense of the software at work. It all just feels a bit lazy to me, which is sad. I still really love Lily, but it pains me to see her potential being wasted like this.
Logic is independent of knowledge...

freakster

Oct 31, 2017
I have played for 30 min now. Can anyone tell me if there is any normal looking men or is everyone bald/fat/old ogre looking monsters?
The honest answer: There are more Characters, not all look alike. So, yes.
The opinionated answer: If you are put off by the characters so far, i would suggest to skip this game.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

teq

Oct 14, 2017
I really love the game , I hate the last update thou, it was kind of cliche at least the new job part

agriosage22

Jul 13, 2017
the update was at 70% with his translate on vacation or something like that he said on patron when he released that he would fix the writing next update when 0.9 is at 100%

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
Is Castor bugged? I chose the flyer job the first opportunity to get the painter rolling. When I next could, I tried castor and the secretary's movement seems bugged. Is this just me?

Reactions: B10

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
Nevermind. Found the fix. Thanks folks. I was just a dumbbum and didn't go back far enough.

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
Logic is independent of knowledge...
While this may be true, nothing in the story so far would lead one to believe that Lily would have this type of insight into business development based on her previous job or life experience.

However, what could make that whole part of the conversation more believable would be a simple line of inner thoughts for Lily before giving her answer how she remembered reading about the topic while studying at the library. At the moment it feels like because Marcus told her to act like his right hand she magically gained business acumen high above her pay-grade or experience.

Please don't take my criticism the wrong way, I love Lily of the Valley. It's still one of my all time favorite games, even with the slowdown in updates, but at least the updates always had the same level of quality up to now, especially the animations.

Like I said, it's just painful to see something that had consistent high quality become something that feels rushed, resulting in Lily losing her identity in the process.

nhantran1992

Jul 16, 2017
this game crash in day 9 when i "

" :'(

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Here is what I have done about it
replace Map048.json file in www\data\
Great! Thanks. This solves the bug in the first scene in Castor, but the same thing happens in the second scene. When the secretary approaches Lily to give her the dildo, at the end of the scene, the game freezes again. Any help?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes