starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Here is my fix
replace Map048.json file in www\data\
Map048.json only fixes the first scene. We are talking about the scene when Lola wants to give Lily didlo in her office after presentation (Lily's second visit to Castor). The scene freezes again in Lola's office. Please help.

qzwxecrvtbyn1

Oct 8, 2016
Map048.json only fixes the first scene. We are talking about the scene when Lola wants to give Lily didlo in her office after presentation (Lily's second visit to Castor). The scene freezes again in Lola's office. Please help.
it is a new version of the file, I've edited it again to fix this issue

Reactions: ion0110

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
it is a new version of the file, I've edited it again to fix this issue
since you are capable to edit those files could you give a look at map064.json?
at the end of day 15 it gives the message 'Thank you for playing the Lily of the Valley v 0.8 Day One' preventing the game from advancing further.
i tried getting rid of those messages but while doing that makes me able to get Lily to sleep and advance the day it also skips the events from the morning of v0.8 day 2 making the game unplayable. need a better fix.

Reactions: B10

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
The cleaner job quest line is buged every time i go into the office of the secretary the game freezes and dies.

korko

May 30, 2017
game end and its says thnks for playing v08. Is this v08 or 09? If this v09 why end says v08?

Vlad_mir

Jun 29, 2018
Can anyone tell me where to find Nathan's house? I can't find him... Already two times went around all the houses. Can someone have a screenshot?

Reactions: Kilo five

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
since you are capable to edit those files could you give a look at map064.json?
at the end of day 15 it gives the message 'Thank you for playing the Lily of the Valley v 0.8 Day One' preventing the game from advancing further.
i tried getting rid of those messages but while doing that makes me able to get Lily to sleep and advance the day it also skips the events from the morning of v0.8 day 2 making the game unplayable. need a better fix.
I have the same probem. Day 15, Sunday, I help the old Lady (Dominic scene) meet Mike then do the scene with Marcel (third part) go to Mike's (cosplay) then Lily says something about rent a movie (rent an adult movie). At night see the movie and go to sleep... and "Thank you for playing Lily of the Valley 0.8 Day one". (WTF??!!)

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes