Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
in the change log of v0.9 it says there are two routes in each scene, but i only got a choice to pick in the dinner scene and the luke scene. the nicole one and the castor didn't give me an option to pick a choice. are the two choices in these scenes based on being a good wife or slutty wife? or it depends if you accept/decline the previous lesbian scene with nicole and accept/decline to pose naked for the painter?

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
I guess I need to wait for some fix as I also had the 'Thanks for playing version 0.8 day 1' when I am actually playing 0.9... Also couldn't start the Castor jobs as the game just flat out freezes at the secretary.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I agree with an earlier poster, the writing has seriously taken a nosedive in this last update.

That wasn't anything close to what I'd expect Lily to say or do during the business dinner, and it got even worse at Luke's house. What the fuck happened, did they change writers?

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
The cleaner job quest line is buged every time i go into the office of the secretary the game freezes and dies.
Hi to everyone. My game stop when lily meet the secretary at castor part-time job. The secretary is blocked in her places and lily too. How i can do?
Buster65 and I just asked the same question before you on page 187. And it is just answered and fixed by qzwxecrvtbyn1 on the same page. Please search yourselves to download a file to fix the bug. Hope this helps. Sorry for my bad english.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
it is a new version of the file, I've edited it again to fix this issue
Thank you very much. Sorry for my misunderstanding your previous answer. I didn't know the two bugs are in the same 048 file.Thanks again for your patience to answer my stupid question. Sorry for my bad english.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
According to the walkthrough, on Day 14 you can visit library after Castor (help Lola for presentation) as below:
"- 6th Scene - A - Stamina 50%
If you did Castor you can now do the library, if you finished the 1st book. Examine the boy, Lily will say she should find the book on her own first, you won't be able to. Talk to the boy again."

I played from the beginning until Day14 following the walkthrough, I've just visited library once. Therefore on Day14, it is the second time to visit library. What I can do in this second visit is only to finish the 1st book. I cannot examine the boy as mentioned in the walkthrough. Did I miss anything before Day14? Sorry for my bad english.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks a lot but the game freezes again for me when I go back to the massage place.
if it's your 3rd visit to the massage place then it is bugged for the 'faithful wife' route. you'll only be able to play that scene if Lily has enough 'dirty' points to let her have the massage naked.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Funny how often I see bugs on the didn't-fuck-everything path (not speaking about this game in particular). Almost like it wasn't tested as thoroughly ;-) Yeah, sometimes I play that route, shut up.

Blourg

Mar 12, 2018
if it's your 3rd visit to the massage place then it is bugged for the 'faithful wife' route. you'll only be able to play that scene if Lily has enough 'dirty' points to let her have the massage naked.
It was my 2d visit actually, but maybe you're right and I don't have enough "dirty" points.

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017
has any one got a bug that freezes the game when lilli and lola sell the toys after the job offer it freezes any help pls

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
in the change log of v0.9 it says there are two routes in each scene, but i only got a choice to pick in the dinner scene and the luke scene. the nicole one and the castor didn't give me an option to pick a choice. are the two choices in these scenes based on being a good wife or slutty wife? or it depends if you accept/decline the previous lesbian scene with Nicole and accept/decline to pose naked for the painter?
So in order to get the "other" Nicole scene you need to have made a different selection when Lily was asked to let Steve shave her pussy on day 11 or 12 (depending on if Lily cheated with Fred on day 11 or not): Yes to Steve on day 11/12 you get the lesbian scene in v0.9 (day 16) No to Steve you get the other Nicole scene.

In order to get the other Castor scene you need to have made a different decision when Lily was asked if she wanted to meet the boss after her business presentation on day 14 (i think): Yes/No results in different v0.9 day 16 Castor scenes.

Max slutty path in v0.9 is when you choose Yes to Steve on day 11/12 and Yes to meet the Boss on day 14. But say no to meet the boss might result in different paths v1.0 + (just speculating here but i can imagine that not meeting the boss can lead to a different relationship later. speculating again: submissive/dominant type...)

Myself, I go for max slutty and do not worry to much about the no to Steve and no to meet the boss path...

Hope this helps.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes