CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Anyone got a save for day 2 of the MV version? Assuming old saves don't work with it and the new versions will be MV right?

Here are my saves .. 'till 0.7, to lazy now to play 0.8 and I followed the attached walkhtrough, you can find in the same archive. Enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

//edit:
All the saves are for the new version of game.
//edit2: updated save files with day 16 and start of day 17 end of 0.8
now just wait for 0.9

ZanderTrex

Jan 2, 2018
Here are my saves .. 'till 0.7, to lazy now to play 0.8 and I followed the attached walkhtrough, you can find in the same archive. Enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

//edit:
All the saves are for the new version of game.
//edit2: updated save files with day 16 and start of day 17 end of 0.8
now just wait for 0.9
I've done the samething, completed everything up to day 8. Just wondering if you have completed the loyal path after the garden scene, i cant seem to get passed that part

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
No, i did max dirty only.. usually i m not in the loyal/love paths in games.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
So what is the difference in these new versions. Apologies as no doubt its been asked but updates are so fucking rare for this game that I don't track it anymore. Did manage to step in unicorn shit on my way here though.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
So what is the difference in these new versions. Apologies as no doubt its been asked but updates are so fucking rare for this game that I don't track it anymore. Did manage to step in unicorn shit on my way here though.
MV is a newer engine that supports mouse and higher resolution in images and animations. No more alt-enter stuff. That aside, it's based on JavaScript which makes it easier to mod, I guess.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, the new engine is a bit more flexible, supports a higher resolution (720p) and is in Javascript.
I always install the speedhack.js you can find in this forum as an additional plug-in, that way you can move as fast as The Flash in these games.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Yeah, the new engine is a bit more flexible, supports a higher resolution (720p) and is in Javascript.
I always install the speedhack.js you can find in this forum as an additional plug-in, that way you can move as fast as The Flash in these games.
Is the one you're talking about? I'm a bit cautious because it's an exe.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Is the one you're talking about? I'm a bit cautious because it's an exe.
Yes, but if you look a few posts down in that thread, you can manually install it without having to use that exe

1) put the Speedhax.js in the www/js/plugins folder
2) add the plugin to www/js/plugins.js (add ,{"name":"Speedhax","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}} right before the ]; at the end of the file)

pokey69

Jul 22, 2017
Yes, but if you look a few posts down in that thread, you can manually install it without having to use that exe

1) put the Speedhax.js in the www/js/plugins folder
2) add the plugin to www/js/plugins.js (add ,{"name":"Speedhax","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}} right before the ]; at the end of the file)
A similar way is to use the RPG maker MV cheat menu plugin. You can edit the speed characters move at and other variables.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes