white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
That does not work on the loving wife route. I tried that route for the first time ever just to see how v9 would play out and the game ends well before v9 begins. Dev has recently posted that they are currently bug testing so I assume the July 20th update will fix all current problems.
I tried it aswell, and it literally stops at some day by bugging out and saying that "that's all for v8 etc "

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
Anyone else getting stuck at the cleaner event at castors in the office? she just goes in and the due says just a sec and game freezes.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Anyone else getting stuck at the cleaner event at castors in the office? she just goes in and the due says just a sec and game freezes.
Here is the file you need to solve that problem. The user creating starts with a Q. Press Ctrl F and look for Q to find it.

Reactions: xeratzy

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
I stuck in the bedroom in front of the TV. I don't want to lose my save game because I have played approximately 4 hours and my previous save was 3 hours. I don't want to lose my save game how can I fix it ?

Nov 14, 2017
After switching clothes in the Gym, the game closes when you enter the saloon. Help please, the save file of the next scene also works.

Nov 14, 2017
In the change room, when the conversation is over and the door is closed, the screen turns off, the door closes sound and then the game closes. both the save file of the next scene will be visible.

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
It's really a shame to see a game with excellent renderings and animations with such poor code, not to mention the lack of patches from the developer.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes