Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Does anyone have a save that starts at v0.8 day 1 or a download of v0.8 day 2?
Here is a start of v0.8 Day 1 save after the wake up text (saying she needs to visit Mrs. Clarkson). It's the max slutty path where Lily fucks Fred max the night before (Nick stay's home, Lily goes to Fred and fuck him, Nick goes to Fred's room and Lily hides in closet, nick goes down directly to continue web cam scene and Lily continues to fuck Fred until the both cum. She goes back down and goes to bed and sleeps).

Download and open the .rar file and rename the file37 - Copy.rpgsave save into something you can load in the game (copy over some old save)

Jane Hbk

Apr 20, 2018
Here is a start of v0.8 Day 1 save after the wake up text (saying she needs to visit Mrs. Clarkson). It's the max slutty path where Lily fucks Fred max the night before (Nick stay's home, Lily goes to Fred and fuck him, Nick goes to Fred's room and Lily hides in closet, nick goes down directly to continue web cam scene and Lily continues to fuck Fred until the both cum. She goes back down and goes to bed and sleeps).

Download and open the .rar file and rename the file37 - Copy.rpgsave save into something you can load in the game (copy over some old save)
Is there a scene where lily hide in a closet? I played it with max slutty lily and never saw lily hiding in a closet

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Is there a scene where lily hide in a closet? I played it with max slutty lily and never saw lily hiding in a closet
yes there is at the end of v0.7 after finishing the bar work:
1) Lilly comes home. Nick and John are there.
2) When asked if Nick should go out with John or stay home choose stay home
3) Lilly ends up watching a movie and Nick starts the web cam session
4) Fred comes to Lily as she watches a movie and tries have sex but Lily does not allow it (automated).
5) after the movies is finished have Lily go to Fred. they end up fucking
6) Nick hears noises from above.

NOW important:
7) have Nick go directly to Fred's room and there you will see Lily hides in closet
If you have Nick go to the bathroom first then she slips out and you miss the closet scene.

After Nick have spoken to Fred in the doorway to Fred's room with Lily in Fred's closet, you have two options:
9a) (MAX SLUTTY) Have Nick go directly down (do not let him go into the bath room): then choose to have Lily to continue to fuck Fred. they do until the both cum. She goes back down and goes to bed and sleeps. you get max Fred points this way.
OR
9b) Have Nick check the bathroom. while he is in the bathroom Lily runs down (without finishing with sex with Fred so you lose a few Fred relationship points there compared to 9a) BUT Lily now reads Nicks computer screen and sees he is kind of "cheating" on her with the web cam girl (Big Nick).... (I think that will play later in the game v1.0+ I suspect hehe)
They have some quick conversation (Big Nick/Small Nick lol) about it but they go to bed...

Ok here is another save from when Lily just have come home. if you want to play all scenarios try also to see what happens if Nick goes out (least interesting in my view...) - save often hehe

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
I started playing from the very beginning and I am absolutely sure there are some new renders withe decent shaders used. The renders of the old scenes in the beginning have a lot of fireflies and use only the standard diffuse shader.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I started playing from the very beginning and I am absolutely sure there are some new renders withe decent shaders used. The renders of the old scenes in the beginning have a lot of fireflies and use only the standard diffuse shader.
Yes they did mention they re-rendered some images in high res and better quality when they migrated to MV.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Also here is a beginning of v0.8 day 2 save file - the earliest possible time to save after John and Nick scene (they come down stairs drunk and fall asleep. That whole scene is skipped in this save - because it is automated and you cannot save before that). Your next step is to lead John up stairs....

Jane Hbk

Apr 20, 2018
4) Fred comes to Lily as she watches a movie and tries have sex but Lily does not allow it (automated).

NOW important:
7) have Nick go directly to Fred's room and there you will see Lily hides in closet
If you have Nick go to the bathroom first then she slips out and you miss the closet scene.

After Nick have spoken to Fred in the doorway to Fred's room with Lily in Fred's closet, you have two options:
9a) (MAX SLUTTY) Have Nick go directly down (do not let him go into the bath room): then choose to have Lily to continue to fuck Fred. they do until the both cum. She goes back down and goes to bed and sleeps. you get max Fred points this way.
OR
9b) Have Nick check the bathroom. while he is in the bathroom Lily runs down (without finishing with sex with Fred so you lose a few Fred relationship points there compared to 9a) BUT Lily now reads Nicks computer screen and sees he is kind of "cheating" on her with the web cam girl (Big Nick).... (I think that will play later in the game v1.0+ I suspect hehe)
They have some quick conversation (Big Nick/Small Nick lol) about it but they go to bed...

Ok here is another save from when Lily just have come home. if you want to play all scenarios try also to see what happens if Nick goes out (least interesting in my view...) - save often hehe
I missed a lot lol thanks man

Nov 14, 2017

NOW important:

OR

I do not see it in the "continue" section when I login to the game after I've put the saves into the file. Why is this happening?

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I do not see it in the "continue" section when I login to the game after I've put the saves into the file. Why is this happening?
not sure what you mean, but I think you mean why can you not see the save in the game load screen even if you store it the save directory. This is because the global.rpgsave file keeps a list of all save slots (1-69) being used and if you did no use slot 69 then it won't show and if you did not save into any slots at all Continue (from the game menu) is disabled (I think this is what you see). Simplest solution is to create a dummy save69.rgpsave by from inside the game (play a new game little bit) save any position (from any time in the game) into the 69 slot. Then go into file manager and copy over that save file LotV game just created with the save69.rgpsave you downloaded from here. Now go back to the game and go to the load screen and load slot 69. You now have the right save file. Hope this make sense.

Nov 14, 2017
not sure what you mean, but I think you mean why can you not see the save in the game load screen even if you store it the save directory. This is because the global.rpgsave file keeps a list of all save slots (1-69) being used and if you did no use slot 69 then it won't show and if you did not save into any slots at all Continue (from the game menu) is disabled (I think this is what you see). Simplest solution is to create a dummy save69.rgpsave by from inside the game (play a new game little bit) save any position (from any time in the game) into the 69 slot. Then go into file manager and copy over that save file LotV game just created with the save69.rgpsave you downloaded from here. Now go back to the game and go to the load screen and load slot 69. You now have the right save file. Hope this make sense.
i understand. its work. thank u so much. if not, is it possible to share the save file of the scene after entering the gym hall?

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
The 1st visit to the gynecologist is reworked too. With the new graphic this game becomes better then many professionally released similar games. I hope in the near future all the old graphics will be re-rendered.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
@Djermy You pic has been removed from the host you uploaded it to. You can upload it here, using the + icon above the text box, then click thumbnail below to insert it in your message.

Edit: Just discovered that this is wrong. You need to click Upload a File, select your file, then click the Thumbnail button below to insert the pic in your message.

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
If i start from the beginning in V.09, i get this error.
Couple of pages backwards there was a fix for some error (your link is broken so no idea if it is the same error).

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
can someone clear something for me. ok so i played through once and once i watched pron the game ended at chapter 8. what did i miss. is the only way to play 9 is to be completely slutty?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes