Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Correct indeed sir. Which makes no f**king sense.
if you follow the story line in the text it does make sense to have to different outcomes and depending on if she tries with her feet under the table during dinner or not.

The BJ is a consequence of Lily making her self look cheap (they end up in the sofa to talk business). Luke looks down on her because of her behavior and thinks she will do anything for the deal and thinks Markus told her to do a BJ on him, therefor the BJ.

The other path she plays the perfect business woman. He is looking for a life partner/girl friend and he is so impressed, finds her so attractive and feels connected to her that he wants to make love to her (not just fuck her to get off - there is a difference), not because of the deal but because he is looking for the perfect woman for life...

So it does make sense if you follow the story lines

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
started playing this and in the part when she accepts the job as a cleaning lady, she goes in the office & the game froze, tried several times, always the same thing...

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I think I read something the about the saves before that the saves from, before 0.6 doesn' work. But maybe this wasn't about this game:-( Did you try to start the game 1st and then to put the save? There are 2 more files in the save dir - global.rpgsave and confirg.rpgsave. Anyway - the save from the game install file works so if your save is not before 0.6 you can try using the highly scientific approach
You have to copy all files, global.rpgsave too
Saves are working fine, were made on 0.8 day 2 anyway.. if he s talking about mine.
And there is a v0.9 fix out I think. Not posted here yet though
Probably on the 20th when he's releasing the 2nd part of 0.9

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
You have to copy all files, global.rpgsave too
Saves are working fine, were made on 0.8 day 2 anyway.. if he s talking about mine.

Probably on the 20th when he's releasing the 2nd part of 0.9
the full v0.9 is out on July 20 (target) but there is a fix out for the v0.9 70% but it is not posted here yet. it solves may of the bugs apparently. Maybe better to wait for July 20 release...

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
@Gr8Dumper Where's that fix? I don't see it on his patreon page.
P and P finished the "v0.9 fix" a few days ago (I can see the comments on Patreon) but P and P only sent it to Patrons that asked for it in a PM. It's not posted here because non of us here have it. i suspect July 20 release will be widely distributed though...

Reactions: CulayTL

lorenzovalla

Jul 21, 2017
Is there
View attachment 11834

Dev's Introduction:
As longtime players of rpg maker games we would like to introduce you to the game on which we have been working for a long time.
Our main goal was to depict the life of a recently married couple. You will be playing the role of "Lily" and making decisions about the course her life will take.​

Updated
: 4-Jul-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Version: 0.9 fix
Platform: PC/Windows
Language: English
Censorship: None
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
(0.9 fix) - - -

Shared by @CulayTL
(0.9)
Shared by @4Finger
Compressed Version (0.9):

Unofficial bug-fix patch:

View attachment 11827 View attachment 11828 View attachment 11829 View attachment 11830 View attachment 11831 View attachment 11832 View attachment 11833

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes