CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
It's just a fix nothing new I guess right?
Yes, next update should come on 20th or somewhere close, anyway.. next update it's still 0.9 so I wouldn't expect for lots of content.
Didn't knew about the fix, didn't need it, didn't searched for it.

Jane Hbk

Apr 20, 2018
Yes, next update should come on 20th or somewhere close, anyway.. next update it's still 0.9 so I wouldn't expect for lots of content.
Didn't knew about the fix, didn't need it, didn't searched for it.
Actually I didn't need it too it's working very well for me anyway thanks for the info

sayvaz

Apr 15, 2018
Someone Could help me.When I try take second cleaner job I used evolotor and go to see
secretary we are just wait nothing happened no move nor menu nor. secretary said just a moment than nothing what must I do
And sorry for my bad eng

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
Someone Could help me.When I try take second cleaner job I used evolotor and go to see
secretary we are just wait nothing happened no move nor menu nor. secretary said just a moment than nothing what must I do
And sorry for my bad eng
Use the unofficial bugfix patch on the first page.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Is there a way that can i allow me to take all the images of the game without playing it?
This has been asked and answered a dozen times or so. Use 's excellent guide here to decrypt all images.
<a href=" ">Lily of the Valley [v0.9fix] [P and P]</a>

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Could someone give a slightly more in-depth synopsis of the story?
(more than what's in the OP)
Want to make sure before I DL

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Could anyone confirm what content would be added to the remaining 30% left for v0.9?

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Could someone give a slightly more in-depth synopsis of the story?
(more than what's in the OP)
Want to make sure before I DL
The story is simple - a voluptuous babe is married to a guy which is a "writer". As "writer" I mean a guy which does nothing more then to write for years w/o having anything written. So his wife works as a waitress to feed the family and even takes temporarily second jobs. Also they live in a basement in his father house (which lives alone). Still they are young and love each other... which doesn't stop the husband from looking for inspirations in the pr0n sites.
So the real game starts from this point:
1. Lily may choose to remain faithful wife
or
2. Lily may choose (for now still remaining a married woman) to live her life as she likes it, often together with her friend Nikole. Of course in the most of times she can choose where to go and what to do, so there is a path in between.
If she chooses to remain faithful wife there are just few sex scenes - with her husband, at the gynecologist etc. So actually the real goal of the game is to gather as many as possible sex scenes:)

Reactions: pokey69

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Also they live in a basement in his father house (which lives alone).
I've always thought of it as Lily and her husband's house, with the father living with them, not the other way around. Not that it's important. Otherwise a good synopsis. Let me add that nearly all the sex scenes give you the option to walk away. And it's mostly set up in a way where Lily would actually want it, there's no coercion or blackmail like in many similar games. Oh, and the animations are very good.

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
I've always thought of it as Lily and her husband's house, with the father living with them, not the other way around. Not that it's important.
I presumed if it was their house, it is the father who would live in the basement. Besides with the books which her husband wrote (sarcasm) you will not buy a house, neither with a waitress salary especially if it is the only salary in the family.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes