mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
OK, so I was at the cabin and needing to use the showers. The choice was to show the creeper your underpants or "take a risk." I tried to save the game then, but I guess I just deleted the choices entirely. Is there a way to recover the choice?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
OK, so I was at the cabin and needing to use the showers. The choice was to show the creeper your underpants or "take a risk." I tried to save the game then, but I guess I just deleted the choices entirely. Is there a way to recover the choice?
Not quite sure what you mean by deleting the choices, but I guess the answer is: Only by reloading a previous save.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
the 0.9 bugfix version has a bug in the scene in Nicole's bedroom on day 17 on the 'good wife' route: if i pick the option to tell Nicole to take her hand away, after the Nicole's scene is over, instead of the map outside of Nicole's house, the pic with Lily in Nicole's bed is shown and the game can't go on.

Gussuarez

May 2, 2017
Hey guys...need some help..I am stuck at a place where Lily i ssupposed to buy flowers after her husband puked on them...but cant seem to find where to buy the damn flowers

rakeshraj116

Sep 13, 2017
Anybody have saves after day 13? Please help...
Also if anyone can upload Day by Day saves it would be very very helpful. Thanks in advance...

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
I have a problem with the animations and the RMB. If I click the RMB during an animation sometimes I cannot bring back the text panel and there is no way for the game to proceed.

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
BTW - I just saw there is a pregnancy tag for the game. Which makes me wonder who is the pregnant? Judging from how they look I see two possibilities - the guy in the lift and Fred. With those gender-benders one never knows...

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes