met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is the latest version actually v.0.8 day 3 or is it the v.0.9 that supposed to be RPG Maker MV based?!
just wondering so I dont delete my saves in vain.

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017

Here is the quick fix (Ctrl-F and search for "fix" - w/o the quotes). But it seems your error is a missing image, I don't think this fixes missing images.

Reactions: Djermy

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Is the latest version actually v.0.8 day 3 or is it the v.0.9 that supposed to be RPG Maker MV based?!
just wondering so I dont delete my saves in vain.
The latest version is v0.9 and is in MV only. It includes all days up to V0.8 day2 plus one more day that is new to v0.9 all (the day is only 70% done and ends when she arrives home in the evening. i suspect Fred is waiting at home hehe :) in RPGMaker MV with much better resolution. The have also re-rendered many early images (from day 1-12 that were introduced in v0.5,0.6,0.7 etc) so they look a lot better now.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
can someone clear something for me. ok so i played through once and once i watched pron the game ended at chapter 8. what did i miss. is the only way to play 9 is to be completely slutty?
The game ends with 0.9 and the reason why you cannot progress beyond 0.8 day 1 is because of a bug in the V0.9 release BUT you can use this save (attached) which starts v0.8 Day 2 morning after Nick and John comes home to continue (earliest time i could save). I think it will allow you to play all the way to the end of v0.9 (it is max slutty though but still)

zordanz

Jun 29, 2018
Ok noob alert here, I'm trying to load a save file that I downloaded from this forum, but I have no idea where to put it... After the unrar I tried to copy paste it into the "save" folder but the game doesn't recognize it, can't find any folder containing any "rvdata2" files. Please help...

Amonlip9000

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger a sex scene in the Luke Mansion swimming pool?..I can only help him blowjob....

Btw.. I hope the author can build a drug that can increase or decrease Horny...

Like ..... placed in a special store to sell it..

because if your horny value is not enough...Will cause some scenes to fail to trigger...:pokerFace::test2:

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Ok noob alert here, I'm trying to load a save file that I downloaded from this forum, but I have no idea where to put it... After the unrar I tried to copy paste it into the "save" folder but the game doesn't recognize it, can't find any folder containing any "rvdata2" files. Please help...
Well, run the game, make a dummy save at slot that is the file you download, let’s say you download the file5.rpgsave, make the dummy save at slot 5, close the game, copy the downloaded file5.rpgsave to “www\save” folder and replace when ask. Run the game and now you can see and load the file5.rpgsave.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger a sex scene in the Luke Mansion swimming pool?..I can only help him blowjob....

Btw.. I hope the author can build a drug that can increase or decrease Horny...

Like ..... placed in a special store to sell it..

because if your horny value is not enough...Will cause some scenes to fail to trigger...:pokerFace::test2:
To get a sex scene with him don't seduce him at dinner

Reactions: Amonlip9000

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
I think I read something the about the saves before that the saves from, before 0.6 doesn' work. But maybe this wasn't about this game:-( Did you try to start the game 1st and then to put the save? There are 2 more files in the save dir - global.rpgsave and confirg.rpgsave. Anyway - the save from the game install file works so if your save is not before 0.6 you can try using the highly scientific approach

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
The game ends with 0.9 and the reason why you cannot progress beyond 0.8 day 1 is because of a bug in the V0.9 release BUT you can use this save (attached) which starts v0.8 Day 2 morning after Nick and John comes home to continue (earliest time i could save). I think it will allow you to play all the way to the end of v0.9 (it is max slutty though but still)
ok so me getting fired from work and the boss bj is from v 8 day 1 correct and that part is still not open??? just making sure so that i dont have to do a complete playthrough agian because i missed something

Sam39

May 9, 2018
Please fix this i am facing the bug in beginning day 1 lily going out but when i click on the cupboard nothing happen please fix

Sam39

May 9, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lily of the Valley [v0.9] [P and P] - Original Size: 4.87GB

Download PC Windows (523MB): - - -

NOTE: This is my first compressed RPGM game, so please let me know if you have any issues. Thanks :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here is bug in your version when clicking on cupboard in beginning of the this game its freezing and I didn't go further help me

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here is bug in your version when clicking on cupboard in beginning of the this game its freezing and I didn't go further help me
I didn't make the game, I just made it smaller. Please read through the last few pages of posts as this game is full of bugs including the one you're talking about :).

Reactions: Sam39

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
ok so me getting fired from work and the boss bj is from v 8 day 1 correct and that part is still not open??? just making sure so that i dont have to do a complete playthrough agian because i missed something
No Lily getting fired from work and boss bj is from v0.8 day 2. Save 69 starts beginning of day 2 (before she gets fired) when Lily is leading john up stairs and they run into Fred. Just use the Alt key to fast forward all text to get to where you want to start.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes