PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
can someone help me im stuck.
after hospital visit with husband i cant find nicole to go to gym a second time someone please help

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Hello everyone,
I managed to get stuck when doing the pamphlet quest third time (last time i got the pool guy to do it for me)
I got a messege saying i should visit poolguy or painting guy
Now i walk around and can deliver to 9 places (not pool guy) is this a bug or am i supposed to do them in a order or am i missing something?

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018

Sorry about the delay guys. Here they are, the July wallpapers. We've also fixed and reupload the V.09 and we're going to send you a link on your request (PM).
Anyway, we really hope you'll like them! Thank you very much for the wonderful support!

Cheers!

Wallpapers

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Now patiently waiting for the "hopefully fixed" version of v.09, also if anyone has it, does it mention which problems did it actually fix, cause there was plenty alright.

Reactions: SeriouslyPanda

komando12

Aug 17, 2017
hi guys. i downloaded the crunched version and after bj scene with jack at the bar i try to sleep and it says "thanks for playing v.08". any solution for this?

Brian Barfield

May 13, 2018
I downloaded the json file to correct the problem with Lily stopping at the receptionists desk at Castor and I am still having the problem. Is there something I need to do with the file? I love the game, but I am very frustrated. Thanks,

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
I downloaded the json file to correct the problem with Lily stopping at the receptionists desk at Castor and I am still having the problem. Is there something I need to do with the file? I love the game, but I am very frustrated. Thanks,
Did you download the latest version json file on page187#post-892828? Note the file no is 133070. You need to replace Map048.json file in www\data\

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes