EnnoHeifT

Feb 11, 2018
Anyone know how to fix audio error ?
Its alway failed to load:audio/bgs/clock.m4a on my android device
Pls help me

Oct 25, 2017
i was asked for it and here is my unofficial android port of Lily of the Valley 0.9fix
have fun and please report problems
(the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen)
Why can't I install the app same thing happened with your other RPG port after you updated it from the bugs

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Pls help me
is the error message really clock.m4a, because the filename is Clock.m4a and i can't find any sound entry of clock in the maps

Why can't I install the app same thing happened with your other RPG port after you updated it from the bugs
try uninstalling the app beforehand and make sure you have enough space (3x the size of the apk) and allow installing apps from unknown sources

Oct 25, 2017
is the error message really clock.m4a, because the filename is Clock.m4a and i can't find any sound entry of clock in the maps

try uninstalling the app beforehand and make sure you have enough space (3x the size of the apk) and allow installing apps from unknown sources
I fixed by getting Android editor but it's weird that only the rpgs didn't work cause I never had that problem with renpy ports

Oct 25, 2017

Yes it's an error message it keeps on popping off it doesn't stop the game but It keeps on coming every 10 secondish

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Ill download the android port tonight and i'll give some feedback, i had 0 problem with the elena's life one but im playing on android tv, i dont know if that makes a difference.

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017

I get the same error that freezes the game on my android tv.
Failed to load: audio/bgs/Clock.m4a
I click on retry and it goes away for a few secs, then it comes back and freezes it again, over and over again.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Pls help me
I fixed by getting Android editor but it's weird that only the rpgs didn't work cause I never had that problem with renpy ports
I get the same error that freezes the game on my android tv.
Failed to load: audio/bgs/Clock.m4a
I click on retry and it goes away for a few secs, then it comes back and freezes it again, over and over again.
problem should be fixed, dl the apk again from the
sorry for the wasted traffic
atm i try to make the game using a reachable save location also for non-rooted devices
but i don't want to clutter this thread further, who is interested in these ports can reach me

Reactions: BeardedJack

Br0nson

Jul 16, 2018
Good afternoon, tell me please on this game until it ends?
Thank you for playing The Lily of the Valley 0.8 day 1 when you go to bed, thank you in advance.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
what shold i do here guys??, there is nothing to click and i can't leave the room...

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
Does anyone know what is the route on the attached save file on this site? I was hoping it was the slut route with mike and fred

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes