Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
i talked with the person in the movie store and my game freeze, anything i can do to unfreeze?
Unfortunately some times this happends in RPG games, if you have a save before you talk, reload and the game continues.
Or turn off the air contition:winkytongue:

blue_waffles

Aug 5, 2016
Unfortunately some times this happends in RPG games, if you have a save before you talk, reload and the game continues.
Or turn off the air contition:winkytongue:
i had the same issue when I clicked on the person behind the counter, instead I clicked the counter instead it progress just fine

ayemin

May 19, 2017
i was asked for it and here is my unofficial android port of Lily of the Valley 0.9fix
have fun and please report problems
(the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen)

edit: fixed Clock.m4a problem
here is another bug . when lily visit her husband and taking a shower in forest camp.
Screenshot_2018-07-22-21-09-31-485_org.lily.the66.png

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is another bug . when lily visit her husband and taking a shower in forest camp.
View attachment 127337
it's fixed, dl the apk again from the
the problem is, i can't check all maps for correct case sensitivity of filenames of all image, music and sound files
so this shit might happens again

Reactions: Amonlip9000

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
it's fixed, dl the apk again from the
the problem is, i can't check all maps for correct case sensitivity of filenames of all image, music and sound files
so this shit might happens again
Thanks for helping so much man, i just dont get where to find save files on android, i tried to look pretty much everywhere.. Isnt it possible to copy/move them? They are not stored in the same place i always found the renpy ones and not even in the apk files.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Thanks for helping so much man, i just dont get where to find save files on android, i tried to look pretty much everywhere.. Isnt it possible to copy/move them? They are not stored in the same place i always found the renpy ones and not even in the apk files.
the current implementation of rpg maker mv on android doesn't use the actual filesystem to store the saves
but i hope to have a workaround ready soon also for the case sensitivity of filenames
further discussion of these themes and a first test build of another rpgm mv port

Feb 12, 2018
Hello, I recently discovered this game and it seems so good... Can someone please help me with a download link of the last version of the game? The thread is so big that I dont know were to start searching and as far as I read, some versions had bugs. There is a version without problems? Thanks and sorry for my lazy request.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Hello, I recently discovered this game and it seems so good... Can someone please help me with a download link of the last version of the game? The thread is so big that I dont know were to start searching and as far as I read, some versions had bugs. There is a version without problems? Thanks and sorry for my lazy request.
Look at OP (First page) there is the last fixed version.

Reactions: mihnea fotescu

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
But as it is 5 GB maybe you can wait couple of days for the new version; some1 said it has 30% more content. Hope I didn't misread it:)

Flx_Cat

Jun 12, 2017
Some of you often speak about "wallpapers" published by P&P.
Where can I found them ? (I'm not a patreon of course...)

Vicky

Aug 11, 2017
I
i was asked for it and here is my unofficial android port of Lily of the Valley 0.9fix
have fun and please report problems
(the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen)

edit: fixed the Clock.m4a and characters/$Lily Naked.webp problems
It just randomly freezes anywhere .

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes