Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Just found the game and I've been playing through it for the past couple of days, enjoying it quite a lot. thought the renders were very well done and the story was decent, despite hating her husband for being a moron.
UNTIL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This sequence of events just soured me on the game, I have no desire to play any further despite there being an update.
Just my two bits, good luck with the game.

CRORK

Aug 22, 2016
Anyone else got a bug with leaflet job when you are supposed to visit painter second time(ms.clarkson scene and mike cosplay scene day), seems bugged because after clicking all the doors even painter one, nothing triggers and I cant finish the leaflet job since she says she is not done?

Jansen

May 8, 2017
$1+ patrons

Can someone share??

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
$1+ patrons

Can someone share??

350 patrons
·
$1+ patrons

Alright, I'll try to do it one more time and create another post by myself :D
At this moment, me and the other P, are looking for a new translator. Well, I think we've already found him, but we need to speak with the guy about details and stuff.
Anyhow, the announced scenes well be translated by the new guy and "K" and we'll decided who's gonna be the best for Lily. I'm really, really sorry for this delay! We'll release Mike and Fred scenes by the end of the month. The renders, in our opinion, are awesome, and the story is amazing. And because we think that Lily deserves the best, we're trying to find the similar "mind" who's gonna translate the story in the best possible way.
Also I wanna thank you for the amazing support and I wanna add that we're going to rent a working place very, very soon!
At this moment, me and the other P, are looking for a new translator. Well, I think we've already found him, but we need to speak with the guy about details and stuff.
Anyhow, the announced scenes well be translated by the new guy and "K" and we'll decided who's gonna be the best for Lily. I'm really, really sorry for this delay! We'll release Mike and Fred scenes by the end of the month. The renders, in our opinion, are awesome, and the story is amazing. And because we think that Lily deserves the best, we're trying to find the similar "mind" who's gonna translate the story in the best possible way.
Also I wanna thank you for the amazing support and I wanna add that we're going to rent a working place very, very soon!

Jansen

May 8, 2017

350 patrons
·
$1+ patrons

Great news.. Looking forward towards Fred and mike scenes. Hoping that it will be delivered within this month.

f1d112000

Oct 7, 2017
Sorry if this sounds stupid, I just have played the game ....

How do you get to the east town or west town or whatever it is?
I'm stuck on the main town, doesn't know how to go to the hospital on day 7. The instruction said that I must go to the east side of the town, but i don't know how ....

Prc

Mar 22, 2018

I'm stuck on the main town, doesn't know how to go to the hospital on day 7. The instruction said that I must go to the east side of the town, but i don't know how ....
sounds stupid but doesn't mean it is, certainly doesn't mean you are.
i think Lilly can and has to go to work before, if she did that, sorry, i got nothin more

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017

Follow the street to the right (east) of the restaurant Lily is working (end of the map on the right). The game will automatically lead to the eastern part of the town.

f1d112000

Oct 7, 2017
Follow the street to the right (east) of the restaurant Lily is working (end of the map on the right). The game will automatically lead to the eastern part of the town.
Already did, but nothing happens. Doesn't know if there's something wrong with the script, but going to the end of the road doesn't do anything to me. Usually, you'll warp to another location by going to the end of the road or the side road in many RPGM games, but I don't know why, nothing is happening in my LOTF game ....

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
Hi guys,
like most of you i had the bug that said "thanks for playing...v0.8 day 1". Now, following suggestion of the previous posts, i have decided to download the new fixed version. Just a question:if i copy one of my save file in the new game do you know if it will work?
That's because if possible i don't want to load the "save 14" and skip the whole Rick scene(and others).
Thank you !

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Already did, but nothing happens. Doesn't know if there's something wrong with the script, but going to the end of the road doesn't do anything to me. Usually, you'll warp to another location by going to the end of the road or the side road in many RPGM games, but I don't know why, nothing is happening in my LOTF game ....
Did you change into casual clothes?

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
You need to work several days until Lily decides to go to the gynecologist. Then you will get a message - "the east part of the town is opened".

May 18, 2018
i was asked for it and here is my unofficial android port of Lily of the Valley 0.9fix
have fun and please report problems
(the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen)

edit: fixed the Clock.m4a and characters/$Lily Naked.webp problems
I really want to play you're android ports but every time I DL and installed,this pops up when I opened it.
"Type Error"
Undefined is not a function

anybody can help me with this?
I'm using android 5.1

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I really want to play you're android ports but every time I DL and installed,this pops up when I opened it.
"Type Error"
Undefined is not a function

anybody can help me with this?
I'm using android 5.1
i assume your android version is the problem
the framework i use for porting, needs android 8 for building the apk
i'm sorry, but there is nothing i can do about it

May 18, 2018
i assume your android version is the problem
the framework i use for porting, needs android 8 for building the apk
i'm sorry, but there is nothing i can do about it
so that's explains everything,damn fucking Oreo,i think I really need one of those,anyway thanks

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
so that's explains everything,damn fucking Oreo,i think I really need one of those,anyway thanks
Maybe if your phone is supported and have some technical skills, but you might want to check out LineageOS. I run 8.1 on my 4+ years old phone while the manufacturer only provided up to 6.

Reactions: Straightjacket

blackpegasus

Jan 8, 2018
please someone tell me that there is a renpy version like in "anna exciting afection", or can anyone give me the saves for the scenes please? i just hate rpgm :(. please post the saves

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes