Jane Hbk

Apr 20, 2018
Hi guys,
i've downloaded the latest version posted on page 1. After dinner and luke's house i got"this version is 70%". Is it a bug or we will have to wait for a new update?
No it's not a bug the next 30% of the update is coming soon

Amonlip9000

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
I must say... I really don't like the scenes of Dr.Adam and Dr.Mark....Even this is a heroine game
You can call Dr.Adam to stop..But Dr.Mark has no way at all...
All you can do is watch the lily lying there being raped by the old bastard..

It makes me feel a little disgusting:FeelsBadMan::WutFace:

Reactions: Pycapes

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I must say... I really don't like the scenes of Dr.Adam and Dr.Mark....Even this is a heroine game
You can call Dr.Adam to stop..But Dr.Mark has no way at all...
All you can do is watch the lily lying there being raped by the old bastard..

It makes me feel a little disgusting:FeelsBadMan::WutFace:
Without the hypnotist part, there would be no story. Just plain ol' boring good wife Lily.

uhtredviking

Sep 30, 2017
Save 69 is in the middle of the sex, just before the additional scene, save 23 is the closest which I have before the entire scene (must do some things, go to the window, go to Nicole, and so on).
U're a god, u know that?

Thanks a lot, man! I lost mine and was SOOOOOOOO lazy to do everything again... Again, thanks! :))))))

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Finally, someone nice, thank you Buster65. :)
If you're actually wondering why people didn't seem thrilled about intersecting with you, coming into a thread with an opening of "This is one of the stupidest game I've ever played" followed by nothing but ignorant and obnoxious trash talking and whining, mostly because someone dared to make a game that doesn't appeal to you personally... well yeah, that's fucking annoying.

What do you exact? Act right if you want helpful kindness.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Can you suggest some good games like this?
Theres not really many worth mentioning. I guess, Elena's Life and Katie's Corruption are the only two, imo, that comes close, but Patreon ruined Katie so much that the dev abandoned it. Even with the degraded writing in the past couple updates, LotV is still top notch.

Reactions: rKnight
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes