san4ez39

Aug 30, 2017
"I still waiting for my translation, Driftwood. Trust me I wanna release this patch more than you guys. I'm not in the best relationship with "K" and I'm still waiting for "V" to translate them. As you can see I'm not posting often either because I don't have a translator to translat anything."

Considering this unexpected turn of events, i'd say chances are zero.
so - mid August or end of August) i wonder - while they are waiting for translation, do they work on 1.0v :idontcare:
and what original language do they write Lily..

Jansen

May 8, 2017

As most of you already know we've some problems with translators. We got some part of the story but not whole piece, however you should know that we wasn't wasted our time and waited. We're already creating V.1.
What about Library? We're rushing to deliver V.01 as soon as we can and because of that we've skipped "v.09 love route (intelligence route)" because of the translation delay. Meanwhile when the translator have more time for us, which he'll have very soon, we'll create a library scene as well and gave it to translator.
Now, I know we had some ups and downs in the past, and I'm not running away from that, but this time, this is a pure bad luck. First that SSD fail and now this...
Anyway, here's the two screenshot from the scenes we've failed to deliver in time :( which has been created a long ago. Both of them are amazing and we can't wait to release them.

Ps: We've fully tested and already implemented a new animation system both in Mike and Fred scenes. Now I don't wanna overhype this new thing, but we really think that the new system is making them much, much more alive. Thank you for your patience and the support guys!
I just got to say WOW SIMPLY WOW !!! :) waiting for release :)

Reactions: Inhuman777

Corleone

Sep 14, 2016
anyone here to hint me where to get the flowers after the drunk/puking scene? it's driving me crazy already

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes