Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Hi, where is full update v0.9? PandP dont uploaded yet? Thx.

S.
Looks like next release planned to be done by next week end. I do not think it is "full" v0.9, but will contain Fred and Mike scenes. Looks like "Lily intelligent path" is being delayed due to translation delays.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Folks, I asked earlier but no1 answered - when Lily says "Chop, chop, chop - move your ass" she have to lead Nick to somewhere, but where?
On what day and in what scene is she saying that? I simply do not remember where she says "Chop, chop, chop - move your ass".

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
On what day and in what scene is she saying that? I simply do not remember where she says "Chop, chop, chop - move your ass".
The day when she goes to buy new flowers for her garden and gets late for work, Rick is mad (he cosplays a waiter) then Lily makes him a BJ but flatly refuses a fuck (no choice at all) so lily is fired. Lily returns to house and Nick still have hangover from the getting drunk with John. So Lily tells him "Chop, chop, chop - move your ass" and both get out of the house. Then if you try to return to the house Lily always repeat the same. Should be this save.

Reactions: hasan caglar

Prc

Mar 22, 2018
The day when she goes to buy new flowers for her garden and gets late for work, Rick is mad (he serves the visitors) then Lily makes BJ to him but flatly refuses a fuck (no choice at all) so lily is fired. Lily returns to house and Nick still have hangover from the getting drunk with John. So Lily tells him "Chop, chop, chop - move your ass" and both get out of the house. Then if you try to return to the house Lily always repeat the same. Should be this save.
time to get a couple massage

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
The day when she goes to buy new flowers for her garden and gets late for work, Rick is mad (he cosplays a waiter) then Lily makes him a BJ but flatly refuses a fuck (no choice at all) so lily is fired. Lily returns to house and Nick still have hangover from the getting drunk with John. So Lily tells him "Chop, chop, chop - move your ass" and both get out of the house. Then if you try to return to the house Lily always repeat the same. Should be this save.
yes you need to go and get a couples massage at the massage center. see below. save before you enter because there are some choices inside and you may want to try all paths ;)

upload_2018-8-6_9-35-39.png

Reactions: Jackbite

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Massage it is, thanks!

Edit: Simply hilarious!

Edit: bugs - Lily.jpg
And I cannot find where the Kleenex is stored in the room.

MBIK

Jul 30, 2018
Does not cover the latest versions but it's the latest i know of.
Actually, I wrote that Walkthrough last year. when P and P were doing a good job updating the game every two months. but when they started to slack off, I gave up on updating the walkthrough.
Maybe I update it when the next release comes out.
Jeez it's almost two years but still, they haven't finished the game.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Actually, I wrote that Walkthrough last year. when P and P were doing a good job updating the game every two months. but when they started to slack off, I gave up on updating the walkthrough.
Maybe I update it when the next release comes out.
Jeez it's almost two years but still, they haven't finished the game.
Welcome to F95zone! And thank you so much for the guide!

You did a great job with the walk through and i too thought someone needs to have a go at updating it now. There are too many paths and triggers, especially how choices you make before v0.7 affects what happens and what scenes/paths are available in later version like v0.9 (it is need to mark down what check point saves to create and keep). It is very difficult to keep track of what you need to do to go down one specific path, especially if you play variations of the less slutty paths. You did a great job with that in your original version covering this BUT now it's really time for an update i think!

The other thing you did really well was to write down how each choice affect whore score, cheating big score and the various relation ship score. i used (and is still using :) ) your guide a lot when I tried to maximize whore, cheating big various relationship scores (like Fred's relationship score for instance). But these scores are also really useful to understand when I needed to created others distinct paths of saves where she is more selective in her sluttiness :).

i was actually thinking the same as you: if no one does a guide update when v0.9 is completed (hopefully this coming weekend) then i'll do it myself, BUT it's your guide so you should continue to own it :)

Reactions: MBIK

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
What is the problem with the end of v.9? Please enlighten me ?
i think the "problem" is that we are still waiting for v0.9 end to be released (two more scenes coming: Mike and Fred). PandP wrote they are aiming to release this coming weekend...

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I don't see why P&P need a translator he's not so bad in English
Yeah i know and Patrons have encouraged them to try themselves but P think's he is not good enough and they want the text to be perfect so... and when K (their translator) was fully engaged she did a really good job and when she is not there are lots of distracting confusing translation error so I can understand why they want an English pro to write it.

Reactions: Katakuri

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Please someone to explain me where exactly are the the cleaning tissues in the Natan's house - on the uploaded buggy screen:
144872_Lily.jpg

frog69

Aug 7, 2018
i think the "problem" is that we are still waiting for v0.9 end to be released (two more scenes coming: Mike and Fred). PandP wrote they are aiming to release this coming weekend...
Judging from the previous delays, I don't know how much we can trust them.

MBIK

Jul 30, 2018
i was actually thinking the same as you: if no one does a guide update when v0.9 is completed (hopefully this coming weekend) then i'll do it myself, BUT it's your guide so you should continue to own it :)
thanks, I appreciate your cm very much.

I'll do my best to update it.
first I have to find a way to dissect the game in RPG MV to find out the points and variables they have put in there. I knew how to do it in RPG VX but in this one, I haven't tried it yet.

After I find out I'll update the walkthrough.

It's very pleasing to know that you guys liked it.

tnx again.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
thanks, I appreciate your cm very much.

I'll do my best to update it.
first I have to find a way to dissect the game in RPG MV to find out the points and variables they have put in there. I knew how to do it in RPG VX but in this one, I haven't tried it yet.

After I find out I'll update the walkthrough.

It's very pleasing to know that you guys liked it.

tnx again.
Great that you want to take on updating the guide! Please continue to do it in word so we can edit it easier from now on...

Also, to view the stats for RPG MV games you need to use the RPG save editor posted here: . The old on-line editor that worked for VX does not cut it for MV. After download, run RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe, and select the save file from the MV game directory of LotV. After opening the stats you can see a lot, BUT to see the interesting stats you need to go to advanced tab (select menu -> advanced) and then you also get to see Switches and Variables. Click on Variables and bang there are all the stats. Variable 61 and 69 are the whore and cheating big score (most important scores lol) there are are also relationship scores per NPC - very important too - especially Fred's score hehe

hope that works for you :)

Reactions: MBIK
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes