osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Hello everyone, where can I buy the fowlers? It said in the park buy I found nothing
I thought I read somewhere it is the fruit seller from a previous scene but you really need to stand directly in front of him. If you stand at his side, it doesn't work.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
How does one use a downloaded save? I've moved it into the save folder in the www folder, but nothing shows up when I click continue in the game?

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Folks, have to ask again: When Liliy goes to Natan house with Fred she asks Natan where he keeps his "wipes" (as they call it) and Natan answers something like "In the top drawer". Where are those "wipes"?

Hajime

May 7, 2017
Folks, have to ask again: When Liliy goes to Natan house with Fred she asks Natan where he keeps his "wipes" (as they call it) and Natan answers something like "In the top drawer". Where are those "wipes"?
By the computer I believe.

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
By the computer I believe.
I tried everywhere and got no reaction at all. Is this location bugged for you too? In my game Lily can go freely in the black which seems to be supposed to be part of the backyard. 145194_144872_Lily.jpg

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Please someone to explain me where exactly are the the cleaning tissues in the Natan's house - on the uploaded buggy screen:
View attachment 133694
Any chance you've found them? I'm having the same problem. I've clicked everywhere
The tissues are in the desk right of the chair.
There is a known bug that the area sometimes doesn't correctly sparkle and you are stuck.

EDIT: I meant the other left

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
The tissues are in the desk left of the chair.
There is a known bug that the area sometimes doesn't correctly sparkle and you are stuck.
I have a recent savegame and I already reloaded several times even returned to the other town areas but the bug still appears. Any idea what to do to miss the bug?

xcyrax

Jul 25, 2018
Hi guys. Can someone share a savefile before Lily goes to work as cleaner (castor)? Lost my saves :(

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Yes! Just found out that that version 0.9 is here! I was worried this would go the way of the dodo like with Humbling Experience.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Anyone can give me the walkthrough.I missed some dialogue so i did not know what to do next.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes