Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
From their latest post today, it sounds like they are back on track with a new translator "V" (it did not work out with the previous one). Mike scene is done, they are working on the rest (Fred etc) and they are aiming to release next week.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Glad to finally hear some good news about this game. It's one of my favorites and this translator trouble have cost more than a month's worth of releases so far.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Nope they are both known hehe:
The guy with the bag is the guy who runs around with hidden camera (in the bag) and records women under their skirts etc. He recorded Lily for instance when she was in the supermarket to buy some wine (remember... for the old guy sitting on bench next to the hospital). He posts these videos on line on his web site hehe. Nick watched one of these videos (of Lily) when he was in the cabin a while back (remember...)

In other words, he is a true sick MF perv :closedtongue:.

The girl, i believe, we have also seen before - Nick met her in the park... and live web video show (remember when he was down stairs while Lily was up stairs with Fred...). Her name was Briana i think...

Also, P and P mentioned in a post yesterday that the wallpapers do give some hints about what's to come. So, not all wallpapers are random stuff. Some are but not all.;)

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Don't want to start this game over. Is there a way I can get my saves from 0.8 transferred to 0.9.
if your 0.8 saves are not from the MV version you are out of luck and you have to start all over again.(are get some saves from this forum).

if your 0.8 saves are from the MV version then you can simply copy them over from your v0.8 game directory where LotV is stored like this.
Open up two file browsers.
1. in the first browser. Identity the game directory where the v0.9 is stored. Go to the /www/save copy this over to a back up directory e.g. create a sub directory /bak and copy them there. Just in case you want to revert back later
2. in the second browser. Identity the game directory where the v0.8 is stored. Go to sub directory /www/save, select all files all files and copy. should be called: "something".rpgsave
3. switch back to first browser. Paste all files into the /www/save sub directory. since you have backed up the existing files you can just copy over everything.
start the game v0.9. should be possible to start with you old v0.8 saves

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes