Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Gotta love an optimist, but sadly I think you got it backwards, what they were telling you is it wasn't going to be before sunday, today is after the weekend, but so is next Monday, and x-mas, easter and so on...:'(
You are right of course lol.
I guess I just want it to be true that it's coming this week :)

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Latest from their Patron page is that while v0.9 final (part 2) it is being translated (no new estimate on release date). they are working on two new scenes that are going in to v1.++: a dream scene and a Marcel scene. Dream scene sounds great and could be really fun. Marcel on the other hand is not my favorite. But maybe there is some transformation/money reason for Marcel...

May 18, 2018
from the last update that i played they said that there is a half of 0.9 that would be release for august?the dev will release that half on september? or 1.0 will come out?sorry for bad english

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
from the last update that i played they said that there is a half of 0.9 that would be release for august?the dev will release that half on september? or 1.0 will come out?sorry for bad english
You just have to know that it never matters what this dev said.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
with time i really got dissapointed with pandp...... i know problems can happen but it just seems weird how things changed from the perfect start....

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I think we just have to get used to the pace they have settled into now for a year or so and not expect monthly full blown releases. The way they have been delivering, they split the x.x releases in to part 1 and 2 and it looks like it's about 2-3 months in between each part release:

0.9 part 1: July 4

0.8 MV full: May

0.8 Part 2: Mach

0.8 Part 1: December

0.7 Final: September 29

If that is a good predictor we could expect a release next week or the week after.

If they do that they stay on the 2 month schedule and have actually increased the pace a bit the last 6 months with about 2 months between each release.

Also, do not forget they did an MV migration and have been really good with posting monthly wall papers since April.
All this counts and things have actually been getting better that last 6 months.

I am as always optimistic with P and P and can wait. I want to stay with them because when they do deliver it is brilliant, just fucking brilliant!

KingsCape

Jul 12, 2017
What is the effect of the option yes no in the bath? What is the use of urine?
The bath "Y" option only shows a few more renders and in exchange consumes some energy. The peeing also doesn't seem to have any story impact, it is just a little candy for those who share a certain kink.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Don't know how to save
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
(settings->apps->this game->permissions)

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes