Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
walkthrough for the slut route....ntr..
Why you need a walkthrough exactly for the NTR route? I mean you always have only 2 options - NTR and non-NTR option. Just always agree to the NTR option. If you miss something this will not be just the NTR route - if you miss something it will be because you probably repeated something which Lily have already done and you simply will have no time left for the unexplored events. The available time is limited by Lily stamina and although the main storyline events are hardcoded, many others can be filled in more or less in random sequence (and keep in mind some events may be done only at evenings and some only at daytime). That's why any "walkthrough" can miss events and I even suspect it will be impossible to explore absolutely all random events.

Reactions: lostraven

LewdEcchi

Feb 17, 2018
Why you need a walkthrough exactly for the NTR route? I mean you always have only 2 options - NTR and non-NTR option. Just always agree to the NTR option. If you miss something this will not be just the NTR route - if you miss something it will be because you probably repeated something which Lily have already done and you simply will have no time left for the unexplored events. The available time is limited by Lily stamina and although the main storyline events are hardcoded, many others can be filled in more or less in random sequence (and keep in mind some events may be done only at evenings and some only at daytime). That's why any "walkthrough" can miss events and I even suspect it will be impossible to explore absolutely all random events.
So...those with negative choice are NTR route? just confirming.....

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
So...those with negative choice are NTR route? just confirming.....
If you mean netorare i believe there is only one scene where the husband is flirting with someone else except Lily via computer. As for netori just take the slut path

shanarc

Aug 4, 2017
If you mean netorare i believe there is only one scene where the husband is flirting with someone else except Lily via computer. As for netori just take the slut path
I think you have the meanings of netori and netorare reversed.
Netorare - Guy is cucked
Netori - Girl is cucked

Reactions: InvincibleDespair

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Is there any gallery mod for this game?
Not for now; and the reason probably is because even this version have more then 3000 renders, so the gallery either should be huge or the author had to use unencrypted files. Anyway - i decoded the renders and shared them on my Google drive several pages ago if you want them.

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
Update: P and P wrote in a post about 14 hours ago, they needed to grab some sleep, so as soon as the get up today they'll do final testing and post the patch later today...
Standing by... :)
Yes, because tomorrow will be another month on the patreon pledge. I don't know, but isn't the same update promised in july? I see, it's just business... unfollow

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes