Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Hit with fatal bug I am unable to proceed until the new release appear so I decided to unpack the pictures. But the only descriptor I found (on this forum BTW) works with system.json file and this game uses package.json (renaming it to system.json does nothing). Do someone knows how to extract the pictures from the rpgmvp files?

Ionascu

May 15, 2017

You can try this, worked for some of the games... don't know for Lily, though

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017

You can try this, worked for some of the games... don't know for Lily, though
Thanks; I saw now why it wasn't working - Java8 or higher... looks like should search for another descriptor:)
Edit: Trying the online version now; seems it will work.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Thanks; I saw now why it wasn't working - Java8 or higher... looks like should search for another descriptor:)
Edit: Trying the online version now; seems it will work.
look at post on page 185. He explains how to extract everything. I have used it my self so i know it works.

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
look at post on page 185. He explains how to extract everything. I have used it my self so i know it works.
I did it, but with 3000+ screens it was a PITA. I am uploading them to my Goodle drive and will share them when ready (hope I will share the folder correctly)

Reactions: charenton

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Here it is - more then 3000 renders - everything from v0.9fix. Then are in 6 separate archives and are not edited. Which means there are some technical screens (not much), all the animations renders are present, and the screens of some of the scenes may be found in 2-3 places. I uploaded them on my free Google drive which means I will not be able to keep them forever. Of, And I hope I shared the upload folder correctly.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Here it is - more then 3000 renders - everything from v0.9fix. Then are in 6 separate archives and are not edited. Which means there are some technical screens (not much), all the animations renders are present, and the screens of some of the scenes may be found in 2-3 places. I uploaded them on my free Google drive which means I will not be able to keep them forever. Of, And I hope I shared the upload folder correctly.
Thank! Yep sharing works :)

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Very optimistic from your side. Maybe you know something, that we do not? :)
I'm not really in the know but on Thursday last week they stated on their Patron page that "The V.09 patch will be released after the weekend", so that means this week right?
I am just hoping i guess lol :)

Dazza1

Feb 18, 2018
I'm not really in the know but on Thursday last week they stated on their Patron page that "The V.09 patch will be released after the weekend", so that means this week right?
I am just hoping i guess lol :)
Gotta love an optimist, but sadly I think you got it backwards, what they were telling you is it wasn't going to be before sunday, today is after the weekend, but so is next Monday, and x-mas, easter and so on...:'(

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes