bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This is one of the stupidest game I've ever played, you don't have any options to avoid ntr, it is forced upon you, I don't mind the ntr crap, but I like to be given a choice to go that way or not, deleted this game and will never play it again.

blink66

Jun 20, 2017
This is one of the stupidest game I've ever played, you don't have any options to avoid ntr, it is forced upon you, I don't mind the ntr crap, but I like to be given a choice to go that way or not, deleted this game and will never play it again.
You play the game in 20-30 min?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
No, why? I don't like the fact that you let yourself grope and fingered be the doctor, and groped at the gym without the option to refuse it, this is almost like rape and I like to have the choice to accept or refuse, not being pushed to do so if it's not too much to ask, it's ok to have that kind of shit in a game, cause some fantasize about this kind of stuff, but it's also nice to have options, not everyone likes this, this is only an opinion of choice, nothing more, that is why I won't play this game, forced ntr.

blink66

Jun 20, 2017
No, why? I don't like the fact that you let yourself grope and fingered be the doctor, and groped at the gym without the option to refuse it, this is almost like rape and I like to have the choice to accept or refuse, not being pushed to do so if it's not too much to ask, it's ok to have that kind of shit in a game, cause some fantasize about this kind of stuff, but it's also nice to have options, not everyone likes this, this is only an opinion of choice, nothing more, that is why I won't play this game, forced ntr.
But you have that option. The doctor for example. Depending on your choices he will not finger you (She refuse). Same to Gym.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How??? There's no walkthrough, no nothing, and I really didn't see other choices, I've even played it twice to try to refuse it, but, no option
you don't even have the option to go to the doctors or not, or to refuse the help of Daniel at the gym, I really don't see what options you have???

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
How??? There's no walkthrough, no nothing, and I really didn't see other choices, I've even played it twice to try to refuse it, but, no option
you don't even have the option to go to the doctors or not, or to refuse the help of Daniel at the gym, I really don't see what options you have???
It's an option you always get (sometimes even 2) to avoid it. There are no requirements and thus asking for a walkthrough is pointless. You probably skip through the text so quickly that you choose your actions without knowing since the "yes" option is always the default selected.

Reactions: PJER

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
It's an option you always get (sometimes even 2) to avoid it. There are no requirements and thus asking for a walkthrough is pointless. You probably skip through the text so quickly that you choose your actions without knowing since the "yes" option is always the default selected.
There is no yes or no option, I haven't skipped anything, the way I see it, ntr is forced on you, no option, none, none, none...

Sep 29, 2017
There is no yes or no option, I haven't skipped anything, the way I see it, ntr is forced on you, no option, none, none, none...
There is, the game is centered around picking top for corruption, or bottom for purity. You can avoid pretty much every sexual interracial that isn't with the husband by picking the lower choice 99 times out of 100. But the focus of the game is cheating, so that's where most of the content is. Next time you complain about a game, at least do yourself a favor and actually know what you are talking about.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Ok. Any opinion is respectable. But you have to have a couple of things in account.
First: NTR (Netorare) refers to a masculine protagonist. When the protagonist is a woman it is Netori (NRI). In this case it would be cheatting. The only case in which it might say Netorare would be in a more advanced stage of the game (Session of massages of Lily and his husband. The husband chooses a masseuse and has a happy ending... and Lily also)
Remember... the main character is Lily.
Second: Except in the two sessions with Dr. Mark, and the visit to Dr. Adam (Both are a part of the development of the game) ALL OTHERS EVENTS have the option to choose... ALL OF THEM
It's your choice to develop his sluttyness or to keep her pure and faithful.
By the way, here is a walkthrough (v. 0.8 Day 2)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Ok. Any opinion is respectable. But you have to have a couple of things in account.
First: NTR (Netorare) refers to a masculine protagonist. When the protagonist is a woman it is Netori (NRI). In this case it would be cheatting. The only case in which it might say Netorare would be in a more advanced stage of the game (Session of massages of Lily and his husband. The husband chooses a masseuse and has a happy ending... and Lily also)
Remember... the main character is Lily.
Second: Except in the two sessions with Dr. Mark, and the visit to Dr. Adam (Both are a part of the development of the game) ALL OTHERS EVENTS have the option to choose... ALL OF THEM
It's your choice to develop his sluttyness or to keep her pure and faithful.
By the way, here is a walkthrough (v. 0.8 Day 2)
Finally, someone nice, thank you Buster65. :)

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
Hi guys,
i've downloaded the latest version posted on page 1. After dinner and luke's house i got"this version is 70%". Is it a bug or we will have to wait for a new update?

Feb 12, 2018
Hy! I've played the game and I might missed some scenes based on my decisions, so I wonder, there is a sex scene with Marcus or that will be release with next version? In my route, Lily ended up fucking Luke in the pool...

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes