mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Love the awesome body types, wish more games went with a little more thicker and jiggle when they wiggle. Just wish it wasn't female protag.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Can someone upload the new version to a fast server, like nopy.to, void.cat, dbr.ee, google drive, workupload.com, nofile.io, gofile.io ? Mega is also fast, but has limited transfer (only 1.4gb to a free user).

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
i have played at both paths, amazing renders and animations, but it's passed too much time for only two scenes (one for each path)…
However, better than nothing!
I agree the final v0.9 is excellent. Renders are better than ever, animations superb and story line is even developed significantly in all sorts of direction that at least i could not foresee.

They are developing the story constantly adding new paths (Mike romance path is picking up steam and Luke romance path is being added, boss path... - who knows where that is going).

Despite the issues with losing their translator and the failed disk drive, they eventually got there.

I'd say great job! :)

Love their work! Just brilliant!:)

The size is big at 5.35GB and i do think they need to give the option for people to download full or incremental patches (just distributing changed and added files). In the end I did not have a problem downloading over Mega but it took along time.

i did find a few images in the /img directory that did not make it into the release (at least i could not trigger them), promising some more...

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Just tried the latest version and played the two provided saves. The scenes are really nice, but the constant white blinking is really annoying. Why is it even there?
And the Nicole dressing room scene isn't optional like almost all other scenes in the game?

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Just tried the latest version and played the two provided saves. The scenes are really nice, but the constant white blinking is really annoying. Why is it even there?
And the Nicole dressing room scene isn't optional like almost all other scenes in the game?
I do not get any blinking... could be graphics card thing - not sure
You can avoid Nicole lez scene if you do not let Steven shave her on day 12 (she'll do it her self in the bath room then). i know there are a lot days to play through to get the different paths but choices you make matter.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I do not get any blinking... could be graphics card thing - not sure
You can avoid Nicole lez scene if you do not let Steven shave her on day 12 (she'll do it her self in the bath room then). i know there are a lot days to play through to get the different paths but choices you make matter.
Okay, good to know about Nicole. About the flashing, the screen blinks to white and fades back to normal image within a second. I'm fairly certain it's an effect in the game, and not a graphics card problem, since it happens in sync with the scene. Some games use it to imply orgasms, or something. It's one of the reasons I stopped playing Vis Major, which also used it a lot.

MichaDD

Jul 12, 2017
My own save game isn't displayed. Is there a way that I can play further with my own save game? Thanks for help.

Nov 14, 2017
After change the clothes in the Gym, the game closes when you enter the saloon. Help please, the save file of the next scene also works.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Och well, another 5+ hours of waiting for my mega dl limit to reset...
NOFILE does not work. MEGA has a limit. FILESCDN very slow. Please create torrent.
You can use Megadownloader (for MEGA). No limit (at least in my country). I've just downloaded v0.92 (5.11G) in 25 mins. Google yourselves or I can provide the link. (I'm not sure f95 rules allow me to put the link directly here or not.) Hope this can help and sorry for my bad english.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
You can use Megadownloader (for MEGA). No limit (at least in my country). I've just downloaded v0.92 (5.11G) in 25 mins. Google yourselves or I can provide the link. (I'm not sure f95 rules allow me to put the link directly here or not.) Hope this can help and sorry for my bad english.
Same experience, no issue at all downloading. Just need to use Mega the right way. There is a monthly limit but today is 9/1 so no problem at all...

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Same experience, no issue at all downloading. Just need to use Mega the right way. There is a monthly limit but today is 9/1 so no problem at all...
Maybe it applies to your country. I have a 1.4gb transfer limit, and I'm a registered member.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes