Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
maybe if you use the Mega desktop client instead of the browser version. i think most restrictions disappears if you do.
Not for me. The mega app just stops on the 5GB dl limit and reports how long to wait and how much for payment...

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
We need dem saves for both paths from recent update, unless you can choose freely between mike/fred then nvm

fabrizio48

May 3, 2017
Hello everyone.
Great game so far but i've a problem, i'm not able to find the "massage center" where to lead Lily husband to fix his neck.
Can you suggest me where to find it?
Thank you all.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hello everyone.
Great game so far but i've a problem, i'm not able to find the "massage center" where to lead Lily husband to fix his neck.
Can you suggest me where to find it?
Thank you all.
On the town map the building is called something like Castro or something or its right next to it.

Seeing as v9.Whatever has only 2 scenes I think I will wait for V10 when its worth stealing MWAHAHAHA.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Does anyone have the images from this? Download is too big for just two scenes but wouldn't mind seeing some of the screen shots or something.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Not for me. The mega app just stops on the 5GB dl limit and reports how long to wait and how much for payment...
I use MEGASync on the PC desk top and I rarely run into quota issues. 6GB, 7GB np. You do not need to pay a cent just register and off you go. There are quotas (daily and monthly) but they are so high that you have to work hard to reach them. and with the desktop app you get the exact same download speeds as with them premium paying accounts.

Reactions: GeorgeGold

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Hey everyone.
Alright, I can see that the new update is out.
As I promised, I'm gonna work on the walkthrough.
After I finish this shit, you won't lose any scene baby ;-)
This is great news!!!!

Thanks for doing this!

A couple of points that would be good if you could consider when you write it.
- publish it in MS word so we can edit it later on
- put in statements where we need to SAVE in order to replay a different path. For instance:
a) you need to save before Lily shaves (either Steven does it or she does it herself) on day 12 to avoid or not the Nicole scene on day 17.
b) meet the boss or not before day 17
- you did a great job with effects each choice had on the stats: Relationships scores, Whore score, Cheating big, Loving wife score. please continue :)
- something around the loving wife path - like what to choose at critical points (I rarely play it but some like it)

- one thing I still have not been able to trigger is the coffee chat with Fred in the morning. You know when he breaks the some vase cleaning, she goes and have a shower and comes back and supposedly have coffee with Fred - but how? I always get Lily saying "no" and no coffee. would be good to get that cleared up.

Thanks again for doing this!

Reactions: patrickB

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
have they fixed the scene at Nathan's house yet?
I cannot trigger this "bug". I have no problem going through this scene which is pretty good hehe :). Maybe there is something i did earlier that is different from what you did so i have different stats.

Try the save attached: save 51. It starts just outside Nathan's home so you can play ALL paths. and it works confirmed with v0.92. you have to remove the "- copy" part in the file name and save it in the save directory. Create a dummy save in save slot 51 before, so it get recognized by the MV directory system and replace the "file51.rpgsave" file with this save.

Feb 14, 2018
Ok might be a stupid question and the answer may already be there but I can't find it even faster using search
So what I wanna ask is where do you buy the flowers like I was just clicking really fast to get rid of the house ended up skipping the Information.
Help. Pls

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Ok might be a stupid question and the answer may already be there but I can't find it even faster using search
So what I wanna ask is where do you buy the flowers like I was just clicking really fast to get rid of the house ended up skipping the Information.
Help. Pls
In the park N of the Lily hose, the same place where you buy fruits for Nathan.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my updated android port of Lily of the Valley 0.92

Reactions: Katakuri and Rahu
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes