Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Do I need to install the 0.9 fix to this version or is it fixed in the update?
The new version from today from Patron is fixed. At least i cannot trigger the bugs some are talking about. I can run through the game without issues. could be if you go totally good wife (non slutty path) there are some bugs, i do not know because i have not tried all non slutty scenarios. If you play slutty it works.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Is the version really that short or I picked the wrong save?
After she returns from the dinner and the visit at Luke's house, there are two new scenes or paths: evening/night with Mike and evening with Fred. Both are excellent and advance the story :) the renders are just getting better and better with every release!

So not sure which save you are using but that's what's new.

Only problem is we now have to wait for the next release...

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I'm on really shitty internet and can't get the file to download, so haven't been able to start making it yet. Sorry!

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Why the update is so short? Whats happening with the DEVS?
Two issues:
1. their translator quite on them so they did not get the last two scene translated until now.
2. their disk drive crashed. luckily they had a backup but it took some time to get it back.
net net they lost maybe 1- 1.5 months or so.

Hopefully better going forward. They mention they started on v1.0 and mentioned:
- a library scene (intelligent Lily think it is a continuation of the Castor/Luke path - she needs to study to keep up...)
- another painter (Marcel) scene (already underway i think)
- more Mike (morning after)
- the new west part map has been already finished

Thats what they have written

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
Nofile "not upload yet", filescdn 140KB / s (11h download) while I have 100MB of debit and Mega exceeding quota at 4.97Go/5.11
So I can not play. So bad

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Same experience, no issue at all downloading. Just need to use Mega the right way. There is a monthly limit but today is 9/1 so no problem at all...
I've been using this downloader over 1 year with no problem. No limitation at all, neither monthly nor size. I use mega link for large size file (>2G) because of fast speed. For smaller size, I use other links unless there is only mega link. This downloader is an exe installation in my PC. It is not a browser application.
P.S. I use mega link not only for this Lily game, but also for other large-sized games and movies. Maybe I am lucky one.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes