acid_11

Aug 12, 2017
Before somebody asks, the66 knows about the issue and is sorting it out.
Downloaded both mega links, and I get the same loading error trying to start v.92 (.90 played fine) - "failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png". Is there a fix out? or something I can do to resolve this issue?
Check the66's fix on the previous page

stemi

Mar 6, 2018
Can anybody help? I need to clean the garden but I can't wear the casual clothes. It says: "This should be washed ...". How can I proceed?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just to make this clear, the download in this already contains the fix and has no issues with the IconSet image

May 16, 2017
That was more last year and as I think has been said many time on this forum, during this year they have:
- delivered a new patch pretty consistently every 2 months
- converted the game to MV with much higher resolution images and also re-rendered many images in the the first 5-7 days
- started to give the Patron's monthly wall papers consistently
- post updates twice a month

Further, with every release the quality is getting better and better in my view renders are nicer and story becomes richer and expanding.

Just love the progress they have made it!

Having said all that, I think you are right that they can work more on marketing and I think:
- Discord would help - simple to set up and mostly the members talk's among themselves anyway. Some creators just through them some bones like post an image or give some inside info every now and then to set off the fire
- They could add streaming sessions every now and then on Picarto.tv when they are designing, setting up some scenes (like Dark Cookie do)
- introduce polls on clothing and other non story breaking stuff

This would not cost P and P a lot of time (no/little money) but maybe engage the fans/patrons closer.
That's exactly what i meant to say. And that's why SS is making 40k. The followers have an official place to discuss (discord server) the game and are constantly getting news about the progress, so people wont feel abandoned/fooled and will never stop pleadging, and new players will feel safe to be his patreon.

But i'm confident about the game too. There is so many things he could add to the game, and not only with Lily, the other characters are hot too.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
here is my compressed version of Lily of the Valley v0.92
  • only 558mb (now with the correct System.json)
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
How do i get the game out of full screen ?

Lazyhale

Apr 27, 2018
Haven't played this game yet. The previews look nice. Is it worth playing or should i wait for future updates instead?

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Haven't played this game yet. The previews look nice. Is it worth playing or should i wait for future updates instead?
Right now there are about 3200 renders, most of which are new full screen renders with decent quality. Basically Lily may remain faithful wife (well, almost) in which case you will miss most of the pr0n scenes, may go in full slut mode, or may stay in-between which is really pointless. If you go for the full slut mode the main problem in the game is Lily need "stamina" to do anything. Once her stamina hits 0% she must go to sleep, and as the main plot is time bound, you will have limited time to try to activate all the additional slutty scenes.

Reactions: Lazyhale

Lazyhale

Apr 27, 2018
Right now there are about 3200 renders, most of which are new full screen renders with decent quality. Basically Lily may remain faithful wife (well, almost) in which case you will miss most of the pr0n scenes, may go in full slut mode, or may stay in-between which is really pointless. If you go for the full slut mode the main problem in the game is Lily need "stamina" to do anything. Once her stamina hits 0% she must go to sleep, and as the main plot is time bound, you will have limited time to try to activate all the additional slutty scenes.
Are the animations decent?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes