Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Definitely not a bad save as I restarted the whole thing upon this download. Maybe I'll just delete and re-download the game and try to transfer the saves over.

Thanks for the help!
Ok here is a save that is guaranteed to work in v0.92 (official release from Patron site). It's from before Fred and Lily walks inside Nathan's house (he is already laying on the bed inside), so just walk in and the whole thing starts. It's a max slutty save (= Max whore score and max Cheating big score).

it you cannot get this one to work you are not having the right 0.92 version installed. It's the only explanation i can come up with. :confused:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
It's a known bug. Known to the players, but it seems not known to the developers. You can either: ask some1 for savegame; 2. Load a previous save and just refuse to take the $500 from Fred so the scene is skipped; 3. Load a previous save but not right before the scene and try to do something different keeping the fingers crossed this time to miss the bug.
i do not know why it does not work for you. I cannot provoke this error at all not matter what I do.

Try this save from before Lily and Fred walks into Nathan's house. if this does not trigger the flashing start at Nathan's desk (where he has his computer), then you are not using the right v0.92 version. It's the only explanation i can come up with.

RubenRybnick

Apr 13, 2018
I dont unterstand how the whore and cheating stats etc work. Is there a Walkthrough or something? Or can somebody explain how the game works?

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I dont unterstand how the whore and cheating stats etc work. Is there a Walkthrough or something? Or can somebody explain how the game works?
Honestly, the Cheating Big score, Whore score, Loving wife score and the Relationship Scores (one per main character) are, so far, NOT what drives what scenes and paths that are available to Lily. They just show scores what Lily has done, how slutty and bad she has been and with whom.

What determine what paths and scenes are available to Lily is the scene flags/counts, i.e. what scenes she had already done and what decisions Lily made (how she answered the options 1 slutty / 2 not slutty). For instance, the later library scenes are only available if she has done the previous once. Same goes for the massages (the slutty Lily and nick couples massage are available if Lily did the previous once) and so on. However, certain scenes are available regardless of what has been done before, like the early once in the game.

Maybe in the future the Cheating Big score, Whore score, Loving wife score and the Relationship Scores will become important, but right now I do not think they have any effect, except just keeping score.

Make sense?

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Simple come bonjouir - you always agree to f*ck, make bj, wear sexy clothes etc. Usually you always have 2 choices - the 1st one is always the slutty choice, the other is "I am a faithful wife". Basically Lily has "stamina" stat - if her stamina is not 0, you can do something; when it becomes 0, she can only go and sleep.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Any info on progress?
They are currently working on v1.0 first two scenes:
1. The dream scene - Lily sleeping and dreaming...
2. Marcel (the painter), which will be a scene in Day 18 (Wednesday)
No target date given is given for v1.0.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Guys .. any help with this ?
Not sure what the problem is? You serve Mike and Zach like any other guest at the restaurant.
But here is the walk through for that section:

(buying the cos play dress)

OK

jumala123

May 29, 2017
Ok, I'm starting to get rather pissed about this now... For some reason I can't for the life of me figure out on how to trigger the scene where Steve shaves Lily and then Nicole gives her a "kiss". I've done exactly the same things as I did when I last played (when the scene was released the first time), so the whole process on getting that scene might have been changed, but after playing the game to that point from the beginning with every combination I can think, it still wont happen...

Do you guys have any insight on this? Tried search but there's not much useful info on it.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
IM HAVE PROBLEM IN GAME I DONT KNOW WHY???????
Yeah, so they did not implement all NON slutty paths in v.92 yet. So when you get that message you have not played slutty enough;) (you probably did not do certain events, maybe missed one or two library and/or a Castor event). So they ask you to use one of their slutty save (the one that came with v0.92) in order to progress. they are of course planning to fix so you can play loving wife in future releases.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Ok, I'm starting to get rather pissed about this now... For some reason I can't for the life of me figure out on how to trigger the scene where Steve shaves Lily and then Nicole gives her a "kiss". I've done exactly the same things as I did when I last played (when the scene was released the first time), so the whole process on getting that scene might have been changed, but after playing the game to that point from the beginning with every combination I can think, it still wont happen...

Do you guys have any insight on this? Tried search but there's not much useful info on it.
Ok here is a slutty save just before she enters Nicole's house.
This save is important because if you let Steven shave Lily then Nicole "kiss" her AND you also automatically get a lez scene between lily and Nicole on day 17. if you do not let Steven shave Lily then you can avoid the lez scene on day 17. Up you who to play, but you can use this save to try both paths.
Have fun :)

Reactions: hasan caglar

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
guys does anyone has a save after you take lola's clothes? i cant go anywhere.
Here is a save from inside Lola's apartment BEFORE she has picked up the dress.

Try first the left or the right most closet to get a picture of her looking at her self in the mirror dressed in that outfit. reload the save I provided and have her look in the other closet (left or right) to see her in the other outfit. :heartcoveredeyes:

Once you are done looking at her, pick up the right dress in the middle closet.
Now simply walk out and back to Castor. It should work if you have v0.92 official from Patreon.

Reactions: hasan caglar
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes